💙ENGAGEMENT 💍

Start from the beginning

Kook:i can't wait to see you tomorrow bear(smiling)

Saying this kook drifted to dream land.

============================

Meanwhile

Taehyungi's pov:

I was playing on my bed with my relatives son whose is just a months old.he is so cute with his chubby cheeks aww...

he is so cute with his chubby cheeks aww

The baby is my cousin sisters son.
I heard a knock on the door.

Tae:come in
I turned around and saw Sana, my cousin sister.i smiled and she smiled back.

Sana:still playing huh(smile)

Tae:yeah he has been active but now he looks like he got tired from playing too much
Sana:(chuckled)yeah i will feed him make him sleep. you have to sleep too cause you have to wake up early tomorrow.

Tae:yeah i will didi(smile)

Sana:good night,baby say good night to taetae.(said while taking her son's hand in her hand and waving towards tae indicating as bye)

Tae:bye bye baby(baby voice)

Soon they both went out so i closed the door and locked it then came and laid on the bed.

Tae:ahh iam tired(yawning) can't wait to see you tomorrow koo (smiling shyly)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day morning

Night went fast now morning came,making both love bird wake up and get ready for their engagement the another reason is they both can't wait to see each other.
How is it possible though?they just met two times and late night calls that's it but who knows just this small things can make fall harder for each other.

One side a cold ceo who isn't even intrested in the love only work but now just one glance at his soon to be life partner made him head over heels for her.

On other side a shy girl,a fashion designer ,kind hearted fall hard for her soon to be life partner at the sweet gestures.

Well opposites attract eachother that's what happened here.love makes us do things which we think we can't cause at first jungkook didn't thought that he can fall for anyone but now here he is whipped for his wifey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip

Jeon couple arrived at the venue looking handsome and beautiful .
First junghoon got down of the car and helped his wife to get out of the car.he held her waist and went inside.soon the next car stopped at the entrance of the gate and seven guys got out of the car making girls fan themselves,But Jackson being Jackson wink at girls and throwed flirty smiles at them making them faint .the other boys just shook their head