HER SAFE PLACE!

Teja's pov

I saw Karan sleeping beside me. To be honest it is not bad at all. This marriage! It is going smoothly and today is the day we will go to goa finally. Is it a honeymoon? I don't know but I know I will try to make the best memories.

I get up and get ready. I look at the time and fuc...

We are super late. It's 9:00 am and Sunny is still sleeping. Don't he know we have a flight today? I goes towards him and shake him..

Teja : Sunny wake up!

Karan : Let me sleep Ladoo! Today is sunday.

Teja : What are you saying Sunny? First of all today is not sunday and secondly we have a flight today.

Karan : What? But the flight was tomorrow.

Teja : Sunny are you living in past or what? Today is monday and the flight is today and now if you don't wake up and we miss the flight by any chance you will regret that your whole life.

Karan : Ok Wait. I am gonna just wake up in five minutes.

Five minutes! My foot. Is he really like this? I looked at the side and saw the water jug and then...

SPLASH!!

Karan : Ahh!!  

Karan screams getting up while I just laugh seeing him soaking wet.

Karan :Ladoo!! What the heck!! You could have wait na..

Teju : Not now. Mr. Kundra. We don't have time for this. Go get ready.

I push him to the bathroom and locked it.

Karan : But Ladoo! Clothes?

Teju : It is there only Sunny. Look.

Karan : Yeah! Got it. 

Teju : Now Bath! We don't have time.

I said that and goes outside.

KM : Aree beta! Are you ready?

Teju : I am ready but Sunny he is doing so late. 

KF : Don't even try beta. Making him wake is like going on a battle. I don't now how he get up so fast in the morning after that marriage night.

I became silent. Well I never thought of that! But now it really feels he was hurt. I will make sure something like that never happened again.

Karan : What are you talking mom and dad? I am not like that. Ladoo don't listen to them. They are just trying to ruin my reputation in front of you.

I smiled and said.

Teju : Sunny I have seen you in big boss. I know how you are and don't put the blame on them.

Karan : Well it is not my problem that I can't wake up. And you only said we need to get sleep for our eyes.

Teju : I said that because you always wake up till night like a owl. 

Karan : Hey don't call me that.

KM : Ok! You have already fight alot now go before the flight leaves.

I looked at the time.

Teju : Sunny we are late!

Karan : If you have seen the time before fighting me this will never happen. 

I gave him a look as we hurry to go airport taking their blessings.

After sometime,

We sat at the plane. I was sitting at the window side because I like it there. Everything is good but that hostess is keep staring at Karan what does she want. I sigh a little. Relax Teju you are overreacting.