"T-thank you, I guess?" Y/n awkwardly said, still confused about who are these kids in front of their house early in the morning.

"Nee-chan! Who are you talk-- Mikey-kun!? Draken-kun!?" Takemichi sleepily and shockingly said as he walks down the stairs. 

Takemichi heard quite a loud commotion downstairs and decides to look at what is going on, quite worried that someone was bothering his sister.

"Yo, Takemitchy! Ohayo~" Mikey said waving his hand to the other blonde.

"Why are you here, Mikey-kun?" Takemichi confusingly asked.

"I told you I want to meet your sister!" The teen joyfully said as he hug the woman's arm like a koala. This made Draken panic as the woman might get angry at them because of Mikey's antics.

"Mikey! Stop being clingy to her!" Draken said as he grabs the man through his collar lifting him up away from the female making the Takemichi's sister laugh.

"It's alright! No harm done!" She said in the middle of her laugh. She finds the teen's actions refreshing. It reminds her of Takemichi in his younger years, a clingy baby brother who does not want to part from his sister.

"Please come in and talk inside." She said as she invites the teens inside their home, she then guides them to their living room alongside Takemichi. After that, she excused herself to prepare some refreshments and snacks for their visitors.

"Here, please help yourselves up." Y/n said as she place a basket of muffins and iced tea in front of the teens.

"Wahhh! Thank you nee-chan!" Mikey childishly said as he stuffs his mouth with a mouthful of muffin as if he had never eaten anything in the past three days.

"Mikey, mind your manners!" Draken said reprimanding his so-called leader that loves to act like a child. "Sorry for the commotion and thank you for the food." He said as he looks at the raven-haired woman that was sitting across them.

"No worries, I find his actions quite cute honestly." Y/n honestly said to the tall teen earning an amused smile from Draken.

'No one would believe me if I tell them that someone finds Mikey's childish attitude cute. Heck, not even his siblings.'

"Ah, yeah! Let me introduce my older sister, Y/n Hanagaki. She's in her senior year in high school." Takemichi said making their visitors stop eating.