Missing People....

Začít od začátku

K – thik fir hum nikal the hai....(walks form there leaving Nakul behind )

At home...

Karishma reaches her room with tiredness and sees her sister is marching left and right and looking very tensed....seeing her like this Karishma can tell that she is thinking about something which is making her restless....Karishma comes inside can calls her softly...hearing her baby sister voice Haseena runs towards her and hugs her tightly....Karishma hugs her back....she sensed something is wrong with her and also her body is burning with fever....she holds her tightly and rubs her back to calm her down..

K – ( worriedly ) kya huva di...aap thik tho ho na..

H – choti..hume dar lag raha hai..aur hume accha nahi lag raha hai yaha...( cries on her shoulder )

K – par huva kya di....aa..aap thik tho ho na.....( cracking voice )

H – haan choti hum thik baas....( wipes her tears and composes herself )

K – ( breaks her the hug and cups her face ) fir kya huva di...aur fever tho apko abhi bhi hai....( holds her arm carefully )

H – kuch nahi bacha.....hum thik hai....

K – fir kya huva di....( ask her worriedly )

H – vo ( fumbles ) vo humne apko subha nahi dekha na tho thoda karaba gaaye aur kuch nahi...

K – baas ithni si baat..( smiles softly )

Haseena nods her head lightly with sad face...Karishma makes her sit on her bed and gives her medicine..Haseena with grumpy face takes the medicine with water...Karishma keeps the water on side table and holds her hand...both sisters looks at each other's eyes directly....stays in that position for some time...

H – hume pata chala ki iss town me ek aur murder huva hai...

K – ( takes a brief sign ) ji Di....aaj subha hi gaaye the aur apko note chod ke gaaye the na....( looks around the side table )

H – ( not looking at her eyes ) apko pata chala ki kisne kiya ye murder...

K – nahi di....pata nahi ye sab koun kar raha hai..pehale waale ka case humne solve nahi kiya aur ab dusara...( rubs her forehead )

Haseena silently sits there and not asking any further...Karishma finds something odd about it and holds her hand loving....she knows something is going in her mind...

K – di kuch huva hai kya...

H – nahi.....kuch nahi...hume needh aa rahi hai choti...hum so jaaye...

K – ( taken aback ) ji di....so jaaiye...( makes her lay on her bed and covers with blanket...

Haseena closes her eyes tightly and tears comes from her eyes.....she close her mouth with her palm so that she won't make any noise....she turns the other side and tugs her completely....Karishma lays beside her after getting fresh and thinks about her sister strange behaviour....soon she doze off to sleep.....here Haseena turns around and looks at her baby sister and keeps her head on her shoulder...

"Hume accha nahi lag raha ha Karishma...dar lag raha hai ki kahi apko kuch ho na jaaiye...pata nahi kyu hum baar baar apko pareshan kar raha hai...kyuki hume khud samjh nahi aa raha hai ki humare saath kya ho raha hai...baas inthne kahana chahathe hai ki hum apko kuch nahi hone denge...chahe hume kuch ho jaaiye...hum apko kho nahi sakthe...." Haseena says while looking at her baby sister and kisses her forehead and then she too dozed off to sleep....

Later at the lab....

Karishma along with Amaan and Nakul were standing near the body which they found in the morning and forensic doctor examining the body...all were waiting for him to say something about victim....