|you are actually really cool|

.
..
...
..
.

Turbos POV

I couldn't sleep well, I was thinking about yesterday non stop, they were so light... Sparks in their eyes.. I stoped my thoughts when my alarm went off, I shut it off and got up to get ready. I went to brush my teeth and looked in the mirror, jeez last night took me out, my eye bags looked worst than my programed ones.. I sighted and continued to get ready, puting on my race suit and walking out. The twins were up and talking with... Ofc, the new girl, what do they find in her??? I don't get it.. I went up to them, "oh, good mo- Jesus turbo, your eyes" said the girl "ik, I didn't sleep well last night.." I said back "why?" Jet asked looking at me with a smirk, oh no, I know were he's heading twoards. "No reason jet, don't 'why?' Me.." I snapped back, "honestly I didn't sleep well last night.." Said the girl.. What? "Oh, why?" Asked gear "well.." Shot she's going to bring it up.. "I couldn't wait to work!" She continued, me and the twins were confused, she seemed to notice becuse she seem to notice "no other reason" she said while walking away. The twins looked at me, "what about you turbo?" "Why couldn't you sleep?" Jet said first followed up by gear, "... Why would I tell you guys" I shoved them aside and walked away, i heard them whispering and laughing, I just rolled my eyes and continued walking.

Its still really early, and the arcade hasn't opened. I saw the girl admiring her car, it was in the track, Damn it the game has officially programmed her in... Maybe I should have listened to pe- "Hey turbs! Wana have a practice race? Just you and me?!" She said taking me out of my thoughts.. What did she just call me? ".. WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME" I said looking at her from afar, she got off her car and walked towards me, "hah, I called you turbs, its a nickname sweetheart" she said looking at me smirking, I got mad "aww, why u mad? Turbs?" She said once again, I thought of something.. "Sence you wanna race with me, why don't we make a deal?" I said "oh? What is it?" She said coming down to my height, bitch was 5'5... "If I win, you stop calling me that, and I get to call you a nickname of choose" I said "if you win, you can call me.... Ugh... Turbs.. Forever" I continued.. They put their hand in their chin thinking, she looks at me and smiled, "we have 5 hours until the arcade opens, it will be a 3 lap race, got it?" She said with a confident voice, I've never heard someone so confident, I got sorta exited and smiled as I signaled the twins over to move their cars out of the way, this will be exiting.

"Alright! There will be rules!" One of the twins said yelling, "First! No crashing! No player is controlling non of you so we should expect no crashes, second, no glitches, that one goes to you turbo" Jet said as i rolled my eyes "and tird of all... Pftt, no flirting Thats gross" i looked at him flustered "JET SHUT" I screamed at him the twins laughing and the girl looking away. "Hah, you guys know the other rules.. Bla bla bla, ready set go" Jet said as gear waved a flag and we went off, I went on front as the girl was behind me, as expected! She's SOO slow!.

We passed the line and stoped, "your going took slow princess" i said smirking, she looked at me offended "Princess?! Princess?? ILL SHOW YOU PRINCESS" She went off faster than I thought, me still shocked it took a while for me to went off as fast as I can. I smile as I finally catch up to her and pass her, I chukle to myself until I see her pass by me way faster than me, I see her smiling and stiking her toung out as she went faster than me. I got shocked but there was no time to to be shocked, I chuckle to myself and go off.

2nd lap she won, was still going, I have to try to catch up to her before its too late. That last lap is always the hardest some how, it get you stressed especially when you make a bet. I was synch with her, side by side, the finish line I go faster slowly passing by her but some how she catches up to me and passes by making it to the finish line, gear waves the flag, as I slow down. She continues until she makes it slowly to the finish line and slows down..

S

he gets put of her car taking her helmet off smiling and running up to the twins and hugging them, she looked so happy, I smiled at this as I got out of my car as I also take off my helmet "Well turns, 2-1 I win, that was a nice run" she said to me smirking, I rolled my eyes and looked back at her "you know what, I actually had fun racing with you" I smiled at them, "I will say that I hate the nick name but a bet is a bet, ima get something to drink" I said as a went away to get water, I've forgotten what happened yesterday until now, great now ok going to think about that for the whole day..

Sparky POV

Turbo went away to get water, honestly, I also had fun, my first race was with only him, exiting. The twins looked at me "you know we though that turbo was going to win or cheat his way out" Gear said crossing his arms "yeah same, but I guess he's different with you, I wonder why" Jet said giving me a bottle of water, "thanks" I said as I opened the bottle and drank the water. "Feeling any better from yesterday?" Gear asked "honestly yeah, I thought that it was going to be awkward between us but elegantly not!" I said back "Yeah.." Said jet back. We heard people from outside that the arcade was open, Turbo was coming back with his helmet on and thinking water, the twins went to the cars to park em on the track, I smiled as I rested on the side, "today will be great, and it seems like turbo is starting to like me" i say to myself.

[1107 words]