Secrets.

It didn't take you long to find Kuina, she was sitting alone in the restaurant.

She smiled at you as you walked as fast as possible over to her table, the beating Niragi gave you had definitely left a lot of bruising and a lot of aching bones but the information you have is too important to wait.

Her smile faded when she saw the look on your face.

"Do you know Arisu?" You ask her out of breath as you sit down at her table.

She pushed her plate aside wiping her hands. "No, should I?"

"We need to find Chishiya." You stand up pulling her arm.

"I don't know where he is."She mumbled swallowing her last bit of food.

"Let me take my plate, go look in his room'll meet you there." She says nodding towards the door with a smile.

"Okay." Your walk turns to a small limp as the
desperation to find Kuna wears off.

You don't get far before she is by your side. "Okay so tell me about Arisu."

"Okay, so we played a few games together. Chishiya was in one too. They were just brought to the beach, they had bags on their heads and then the hatter told me to get out. He was with this girl Usagi, I think they work together to clear games." You explain as you enter the elevator and press the button to the floor Chishiyas room is on.

"If they took him to the executives' room then
Chishiya would have gone too?" She questions
turning to face you.

"I watched them go in, Chishiya wasn't there." You shrug your shoulders.

Kuina links her arm around yours as you exit the
elevator. The walk to Chishiyas room is short and you were thankful for that, you didn't bother knocking before walking in, Kuina following behind you.

Kuina rolled her eyes as she walked in, noticing he wasn't there.

"The roof?" You ask and she nods.

"You stay here I'll go check, besides you should be resting." She gives you a serious look that makes you chuckle.

You sit on the bed facing the windows, remembering last night's conversation. If this man was one thing it's confusing. You wanted to care for him and the desire for him to care for you was strong but every time you get to see him you end up sadder than the last.

The door opens, and you don't bother looking around for Kuina knowing she will sit by your side.

"You were quick." You mumbled.

"Was I ?" You jumped at the sound of Chishiyas's voice.

Your face flushed a light shade of pink and you
cursed your body for betraying you.

You stood up walking towards the door. "I thought you were Kuina."

Kuina walked in the door and you felt relieved that she was here to distract you from Chishiyas
attention.

"That's Kuina." He smirked lightly and you flashed him your middle finger.

"Awwww..anyway." Kuina laughed. "Tell him about Arisu."

"I know. They came here today. I see it happen." He shrugged unbothered.

"And you didn't find it necessary to tell me?"Kuina rolled her eyes annoyed sitting on Chishiyas bed.