...9... An eye for an eye.....Refund time

Name: Marinette de Dragon (aunt Mary)

Age: 48

Work: herbalist and strong user of the sun flames in Phoenix Village

Description: she is the only daughter of the former head of the Dragon Clan one of the strongest clans in the village of Phoenix has been neglected by her family because of her older brothers and could not be one of the main guards in the wall so she chose the profession of Medicine and recognized the sage of the forest It doesn't have Flames .So she trained her in the art of close engagement inherited in her family.

Note: she hates fighting and shedding blood.She has a great fear of her father who loves to control

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

How could that happen In a second, more than 40 men were launching a unified attack on a young boy, and in the next second he disappeared, and the men one by one began to disappear with a cry, leaving behind a cloud of dustThe men began to panic more and more as their numbers decreased and some tried to control the situation, but...........

  "Where is he?""I don't know ""I don't see him "

"wait he's there" pointing his sword in the direction "everyone turned around but found nothing" are you mocking us?"

"I don't swear it's a *cry*...

"What did you say?""Where did he go?"

"Damn it if it goes on like this we will lose must *cry*...""What the hell...Well first we have to          * scream*...

"Don't think about anything.Don't think about anything""you idiot if we don't think I'll *cry*....

It went on like this until there were three people left. " did you hear that?""Yes .What could it be"

"It's like the sound of a jet engine"" stop joking""I'm not kidding ."I'm saying what I hear"," so is there a jet engine in his ass or a scream*......Aaaaaaaaaah......Aah Aah........Aaaaaaah....*I'm sooooooooooooorry"

  "fuck this kid. You Must *Scream*...."

One person remained and 40 men fell or rather disappearedThe last person was very trembling and disturbed by all the sounds around him while his eyes widened from fear and sweat fell off his forehead and his nose filled with mucus "where....Where are you? He shouted in the sky, " come and confront me if you are as brave as you claim?"He tightened his grip on the gun he was carrying

Vincent " OH Dear.....The poor man stayed alone" he looked at Ares. " won't you save your henchman?"

"There is no place in my Legion for the weak. If he wants to survive, he must fight and win," he said.

while Carlos remained silentAnd at that moment the three saw a shadow coming out from behind the man and looking at him like a normal person without a gun and trying to catch himTsuna cleaned his throat causing the man to freeze in place for some time and then turned around to meet the devil's eyes as he seemed to him. His body couldn't stand it and he fell on his back" WWW..What are you"

Tsuna as he approached, I stepped closer to the man," I'm your worst nightmare," and then Tsuna thought-Fuck.I've always wanted to say that it's good that the lenses have the property of self-imaging.When Reborn sees her, he'll be very proud of me....It may shock his grandfather and other relatives.

he was displaced and did not notice that the man in front of him had passed out, and he also woke up in his pants " I think I exaggerated a little...."He said in a whisperHe looked at the people in front of him, " okay...Who's next?"