Ak : Innuma di un vekkam pola.. *caressing her cheek*

Sk : Mch!! Na poyi fresh aaitu varen.. she covered herself inside duvet and moved towards the washroom making him chuckle..

Ak : Kd.. *chuckling*

○○○○○○○

Both got fresh up and moved towards the kitchen. He wore apron and sivaangi helped him.

Ak : Seri enna venum en pondatti kku?? *pulling her cheek*

Sk : Hmm.. *her usual thinking pose* white sauce pasta

Ak : Mm seri, nee kelambu na samachu kondu varen.

Sk : Illa na ingaye en purushan kooda nikkire

Ashwin smiled and moved to start the preparation while sivaangi frowned when she failed to sit on the kitchen counter. He chuckled and moved towards her.

He lift her by waist making her gasp and made her to sit on the kitchen counter. Sivaangi blushed and he smiled pecking her lips which made her to blush more.

Ashwin was preparing the food while sivaangi was busy admiring him. His messy hair with sweaty face made her to drool over him completely.

Ak : Purushana sight adikuradhu thappa theriyala

Sivaangi jerked and he chuckled seeing her face.

Sk : Hlo, na en purushana dha sight adikure. Ungalkku enna. Hmm... *twisting her lips*

Ak : Seringa madam..

He finished cooking and she was inhaling the aroma.

Ak : Sivu, inga va idha taste panni paaru.

She excitedly jumped from the kitchen top.. but she slipped.. soon a pair of arms warapped her and prevent her from falling. She noticed ashwin who was holding her with concern.

Ak : Paathu varamaatiya.. keela vizhundha enna aaguradhu.

Sk : Athaan enna protect panna neenga irukku la. Aprom na edhukku bayapadanum. *she said with a smile*

Ak : Oh avlo nambikayo *raising his eyebrows*

Sk : Aama en purushan mela avlo nambikai irukku. He will always keep me safe.

He smiled at her trust towards him. He wrapped his arms around her shoulder and kissed the side of her head.

Sk : Seri seri, en pasta

Ak : Yeppa, intha oru vishyathula unna adichukka yaarum illa.

Sk : hehe..

He took a spoon full of pasta and blew it before feeding her. She moaned taking the bite.

Sk : Hey ashwineyy.. vera level.. super super *patting his shoulder*

Ak : Seri, nee poyi table ready pannu na elaatheyum serve pandren.

She nodded exciyedly and left while he started to serve the food.

Ashwin was admiring his wife who was having different kinds of expresssion while having the food. Both finished their lunch and moved to their room.

He settled on the bed and widenend his arms for her. Within seconds she was in his embrace and he hugged her tightly and kissed her hairline.

Sk : Thank you Ashwinn.

Ak : Edhukku?? Food kka.

Sk : Illa En life la vandhadhukku. I am the luckiest nu thonudhu enakku.

Ak : Yaaru sonne nee lucky nu. Na dha lucky, unna maari oru pondatti ya kedaikuradhukku. I feel complete when you are with me.

Sk : Enna hubby ipdi pannite. Intha dailogue ne dhan sollalaam nu irundhe.

Ak : Pravaala. Nee innoru vaati solliko.

Sk : I feel complete hubby. Nee enkooda irunthaale podhum I will be very happy even in my bad days also.

Ak : Eppovum unkooda dhan di iruppe.

Sk : Love you

Ak : Love you more.

He hugged her tightly, sivaangi smiled and kissed his chest snuggling. Soon she drifted to sleep. He pulled the duvet over them and slept not before kissing her forehead.

How is it??

Do vote comnt and support

♡Tankygirl👀