Chapter 4

Third person Pov

Tanjiro is now 8 years old.He is going to his trial now,the demon trial that muzan made for him to see how strong he was now.Tanjiro has to spend time in the entertainment district for 2 years and he has to kill at least 200 demon slayer or 3 hashiras.Tanjiro went to the entertainment district with muzan and muzan was also going to meet daki.Tanjiro says his good byes to muzan and daki and went to the tokito house.He spend his day there to get information with some ladies and become a trusted person to them.

A month later he killed 34 demon slayers and a water hashira.Its name was Sakonji Urukodaki.He was an old masked man and was weak.After 1 year tanjiro killed 167 demon slayers and Urukodaki.He was quite proud and he was now 9.He was excited to become a demon and was planning on what to wear.

After the demon trials,tanjiro killed 328 demon slayers and urukodaki.

Tanjiro Pov

I am on my way to brother and i was blocked by an insect human? She looks really creepy and was with a half sided haori guy with an emotionless face.They were holding nichirin blades and staring at me.

"Ara ara~ what are you doing here young man? Where are your parents? Let us guide you! We heard rumours that our friends were devoured and killed by some 'weird' creatures!" She said impatiently.I replied "No thanks madame..im on my way home and i think i can deal with those creatures your talking about!" I gently touched her shoulder and patted it.I then smiled and left.I do have a feeling they were following me so i stayed by in a snowy mountain and found an abandoned house.i pretended that i live there and slept.I hope brother doesnt get mad that im late.He sure does missed me.i feel it inside.

I Arrived to the nearest place where nakime would notice me.I called out her name and was teleported into the Infinity Fortress.And someone was angry,really angry.It was my step brother,Kibutsuji Muzan.