Shopping for Emma and Lexi

Harley POV.

I don't remember when I fell asleep but I started to hear someone cry i slowly open my eyes and see Emma crying oh crap I forgot I got married and have new daughter I pick Emma up and leave the room because Lexi is  sound asleep and it's been a rough for her yesterday moving and everything so I'd rather let her sleep more. " What's wrong baby do you want milk or change your nappy", I smell her nappy looks like I need to change it I've seen my mother and aunts do it enough times and it's pretty easy I take her nappy off clean her and then put the new one and throw the old one in the bin " there you go are you happy now" I say lifting her up in air she gives me a smile got she's so cute I kiss her cheek she starts to giggle " I love you my princess" i tried giving her some milk but she didn't want any I think she wants to go back to sleep her eyes are starting to fall asleep well it's 6:30 few more hours of sleep with my princess won't hurt anyone. We make our way upstairs and Emma seems like she's already asleep we walk into my room trying not to wake up Lexi as I was putting Emma down Lexi opened her eyes slowly and said " where did you and Emma go" crap I woke her up " Emma was crying so I took her downstairs not to wake you up I just had to change her nappy" she nods her head " what time is it" I check my phone " its 6:35 you should sleep more there's still time my mother and sister normally wake up at 10" she nods her head and drifts off to sleep she looks cute when she sleeps. My alarm clock is going off for 11 I turn it off and see Emma is already up talking baby to yourself and Lexi isn't here is she downstairs.

I kiss Emmas cheek "good morning princess" she starts laughing and talking baby at the same time. I pick her up and sit her on my stomach while holding her hand she starting jumping it's so cute until she fell and her head was on my chest " sorry kid my breast are pretty small maybe if you did to your mom it would feel nice" I remember I used to do this with my parents fall asleep laying on my head on their chest I understand how they feel now. Couple minutes later Lexi walks in and I'm rubbing Emma back this must feel nice for her. " You two are awake" before I could say anything Emma tries getting up I help but and she looks towards Lexi and start talking baby again, she takes her off me " when did you wake up", I ask her " about 30 minutes ago" I get up but I see Lexi still in her pjs and her ass is so big in them I'm started to get a boner fuck I can't control myself " you guys can go first I'm still a little lazy to get out", " are you sure" I nod my head and wait for them to leave my rest a little so my boner can go. I get up do my usual routine and put my sweats and a grey top it's pretty hot outside I go downstairs and see Anna already playing with Emma I swear that girl got attached to her straight away. " Finally your up by the way Hayley take Lexi and Emma to the mall" I look up at her " don't give that face young lady do you have any plans today", " In fact I do have plans today" I look at my mother " and what are they", " lazy around the house with Emma all day" I see Lexi giggle and then my mother says " Lexi put some sense into this girl", " don't worry I'll go to the mall with them I have to pick something up".

" Wow big sis is acting like an adult for once" my own sister thinks that I'm that useless. I just hit her head and then my mom starts shouting at me. It's  1 in the afternoon and me and Emma are waiting for Lexi so we can go shopping for both of them " wow big sis looks soo pretty", " thank you Anna" she's only doing that so she can get head pats I say in my mind then turn I get up with Emma and turn around my eyes where stuck on her for 30 seconds until my sister said "sis say something", I clear my throat " that dress looks good on you" I say blushing, " thank you it's summer so I thought a summer dress would be good". She got that right she looks so fucking hot I hope I don't mess our relationship up, " why don't we get going" she nods her head and I tell my mother where leaving she gives me a list of things to get for Emma. My mother and Anna are going to my aunts so they won't come with us, good thing Lexi has a car because I only drive my dads motorbike I tell Lexi that I would drive she was thinking for a few seconds and then gave me the keys I put Emma in her baby seat make sure she's buckled up properly I get in the drivers seat. " You ride a motorbike right" I nod my head " can you drive a car" can I drive a course I can " yes I can plus good thing this is a manual I like manual cars" and off we go to the mall " by the way how many days do you have to in this year", " I have to go in 4 days but their all morning so I have the afternoon off what about you", I only have to go in two days but there long days I'll probably be home by dinner if I guessed, they said first few weeks we'll have to come in and then after that we can do everything from home". Thank god we can do the project From home I can sleep all day and spend time with Emma, after 10 more minutes of driving where at the mall I look at the list and I gotta get new clothes for Emma, nappies and some toys and some shampoo. While Lexi is pushing Emma I look for a the store that has baby clothes five minutes later I find a store we look around until we find something that's her size we look around and found about four outfits for her and two extra pjs she insisted she pays for them I said no but in the end she paid for them. This schools queen is actually shy and timid sometimes I think the death of her parents changed her to be like this.

The shampoo and lotion was easy to find I paid for those because I have few thousand saved up because I did work that paid good. " Do you wanna take a break and eat something Emma is probably hungry", she nods her head and we found a family restaurant I'm pretty sure this place is new, the waiter takes us to our table  and then a few minutes we order our food, we eat our meal and I'm so full I can't move fuck I gotta hit the gym I look at the list and there's only one thing left to get is toys. " What kind of toys should we buy I was thinking some plushies and cars", " Hayley you know Emma might end up eating the cars" oh right she's right Emma still  6 months old she literally puts anything thing in her mouth even my phone.

We go to toy store and buy her couple of plushies and some some toys for babies we leave the store ready to go home it's already 4 what the heck before I could say anything I hear someone call Lexi name. "Lexi long time no see how have you been", " I've been fine how about you" I turn around and see it's her ex girlfriend.