Polar Fleece Pads

Your pup is sure to appreciate the softness and absorbency of these large, super-absorbent pads. Their super-absorbent design keeps odors away and keeps you from having to constantly wash and dry a pad. A great benefit of this style is its easy-to-clean design. All you have to do is wash and dry it on low heat. Designed to last up to 300 times, these puppies' pee pads are machine-washable and dry quickly.

These pee pads have 4 layers, one being soft and highly absorbent. The outer layer is made of a soft, non-slip rubber backing, and the inner pad is made of a high-density polyester fiber. These dog pee pads also have a waterproof, non-slip backing, which helps them stay in place. They're also easy to clean and dry and don't require ironing or bleaching.

The Xl size is perfect for puppies and senior dogs. The outer pad measures 28 x 34 inches, while the center pad is 23.6 x 29.5 inches. With its non-slip, 5-layer construction, the Xl pads are perfect for indoor or outdoor use. You can use these pads with any type of dog, whether you're taking it for a walk or for puppy training.

These pads are waterproof and absorb fluids. The soft surface makes them easy to clean and are waterproof and non-slip. They can also be machine-washed and dried, and they don't shrink. These puppy pee pads are the perfect solution for wet or dry spots. They're soft, insulating, and non-slip, and they're machine-washable, too!

These puppy pee pads are made of waterproof material, which makes them safe for indoor and outdoor use. They are also waterproof, which is a great feature for dog owners. You can wash and dry the pad, as it doesn't shrink. This means you won't have to worry about stains on your carpets or floors. And the waterproof material won't rip or pill and won't cause your dog to spit up.

The ultra-absorbent pads are ideal for puppies and other pets. They are also washable, and you can use them for any purpose. From housebreaking puppies to elderly dogs, these pads can be used for cat litter boxes. And because they are multi-purpose, they can be used for many purposes. The extra large size makes them great for travel. Not only are they durable, but they're also a good choice for puppy and adult pup owners.

The non-slip dog pee pads are durable and eco-friendly. The fabric is triple-stitched to reduce slippage. A washable dog pee pad won't shrink, and you can even machine-wash it. And the washable material makes it perfect for any use. The softness of the fleece pads makes them ideal for use in a variety of settings. These products are machine-washable and non-slip.

https://www.hengshangtex.com/product/adult-bib-1/