"Momo, find Atty. Han, and that bastard that tipped off the media immediately! If who could find the two the fastest and bring him here will get $5 million and one of the villas we bought recently in Gangnam." I said furiously and gave the picture.

"Mr. Kim call your guys too." I told him and he nodded as he start to dial on his phone.

The fastest one took 30 minutes, one of Mr. Kim's men had a small gang with him to hold the two.

Both are kneeling before me now with their heads down shivering in fear, having bruises all over their faces, their clothes all dirty, ripped, and messy.

"Where'd you find them?" Mr. Kim asked them.

"The lawyer here was about to run away to China at Incheon airport while the other one was about to board a boat at the seaport that delivers products to Osaka." one of the men who must be the leader of the gang replied.

I squatted down to reach Atty. Han, "Look at me Atty. Han." I coldly said and he slowly raises his head up shakily.

"Let me get straight to the point, so why did you do it huh?" I asked him calmly.

"S-she she threatened me that she'll harm my f-family your majesty, I-I'm so sorry." he stuttered and looked down again crying.

I scoffed and was about to laugh, "Did you actually think she could do that? She's nothing but just a criminal now even her father is removed from his position, what power or money do they have?"

"A-all I know is there's a p-powerful Vietnamese family that stayed loyal to her and h-had connections in the country t-hat that still could even kidnap people like me, I-I-I was walking home when a van stopped by me and kn-knocked me out, the next I knew I was sitting at a detention's center's cafeteria and J-Jeon Somi was in front of me." he explained with a shaky voice and continued crying.

I sighed and shook my head, "You never learn Atty. Han, what do you think that Vietnamese family has compared to me?! The queen of the Republic of Korea! Rich families like those have no match for the royal family. Their net worth and power are surely just a penny of what I own!! You could've told me and I would've protected your family!" I furiously told him without letting anyone stop me.

FLASHBACK A WEEK AGO

"Welcome, Atty. Han, how have you been?" the woman of a devil's spawn asked crossing her arms and legs together in elegance while wearing a prison uniform like a crazy prisoner that thinks she's someone powerful and rich or so she was.

"W-who are you? Where am I?" the poor lawyer struggled to know where he is as he was still blindfolded and tied up.

The men that worked for the wicked woman took off his blindfold and untied him.

"J-Jeon Somi?!" the lawyer asks in surprise but immediately composes himself in seriousness and clears his throat.

"You must want something from me that concerns her majesty, well, I don't have any neither will I ever disclose anything as a lawyer, and doing this to me is no different than harming and disrespecting the queen, you want to say longer here if they found out what you did to me?" he asks firmly.

The devil woman laughs like a mentally ill person because of his actions and words.

"Wow, I'm so scared." she says sarcastically, "Well since you seem to pick up what I want, let me ask for it again, this time with something I'll show that might change your mind." she said with a smirk and signaled one of the men that showed a picture.

The lawyer gasps seeing his lovely son and wife but composed himself again, "Who are they? And if you think of threatening me by harming these people, what power do you have? You're just a criminal and your father was stripped off from his position."