Stronger Together: Powergirl

Start from the beginning

Ashley gets up from the couch, and go to the garbage to spit out the donut out her mouth. She goes to the couch and grabs her things. "Ash, what are you doing", James asked.

"Im leaving", Ashley says.

"Why", Winn asked.

"Because of her", Ashely says, pointing to the door.

Kara opens the door, and see Alex. "Can we talk", Alex asked.

Kara moves out the way, letting Alex see, Winn and James. In her loft, which makes Alex not happy.

Winn and James leaves, while Kara tell Ashely to stay. Kara made the three tea, while Ashley was on the couch, and Alex was in the bathroom. "No lashing out", Kara tells Ashley quietly.

Ashley gets up from the couch and walks over to Kara. "Me lashing out. Your lucky I'm giving you a second chance Kara, after your promise you made to Alex", Ashley says.

"Im sorry, Ashley. I really am", says Kara. "I will talk to Alex. But I should've never made that promise in the first place", Kara says.

"Well, you can make it up to me", Ashley. "Cupcakes from New York, for two weeks".

"Deal", says Kara.

Alex comes out the bathroom. "Here we go", Ashley says.

"Do you really think it was a good idea for the two of you to tell your friends who you are", Alex asked.

"Yes, because theyre our friends", Kara says. "Were allowed to have friends, arent we? Or is that also against DEO rules?".

"I didn't come here to fight, I came here to aplogize", Alex tell Kara. "For how I handled things back at the DEO. Maybe it wasn't the right way to go about it, but...you have to understand, I was only looking out for you".

"You always have looked out for me, so once the day our cousin dropped us off at your house", Kara says.

"Do you remover how scared you and Ashley were of the popcorn maker", Alex asked.

"Yeah", Kara laughed.

"You two crawled under the table next to us", Ashley says, walking to the table to sit by Kara and Alex.

"Showed us the melted butter and sprinkled tiny white crystals", Kara started. "But I'm not a scared little girl anymore".

"Neither am I", says Ashley. "You may not like me Alex. But I will always be. Kara's sister first. Im not your sister, even if we have the same last name. But I will always be Ashley Zoe-El, before Im Ashley Danvers. I will always be true to myself, even if that hurt other people feelings. I am my father's daughter".
   ......
James walked to Ms. Grant after she asked to speak to him. "Ms. Grant. You wanted to see me", James asked.

"James I was wondering how s the hunt for the interview with Supergirl is going", Cat asked, she walks around the floor, looking at her phone.

"Oh, shes doing a little better, so I wasn't really sure if you were still interested in controlling the story", James responds.

"Oh, I want a sit down with her before the Planet", Cat says looking up from her phone. "Maybe I was beating around the bush too much earlier".

"No, you were pretty much clear", James said.

"The 'S', is not some who worse it best fashion faux pas. Its a team logo", says Cat. "Maybe Supergirl is his sister, maybe its his girlfriend, but there's definitely a connection. And because you are famously his pal, I have to wonder why you haven't exploited that relationship to get me what I want. Ashley got me Powergirl. Can you get me Supergirl".