𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧.

"they definitely fucked."

ranpo, yosano and kunikida were all sitting in the main office, watching [l/n] and dazai walk out of the building entirely.

kunikida was well aware dazai was in the building and was pissed since he could've just came into work, but ranpo and yosano calmed him down so dazai could spend time with his girlfriend.

"we were already aware of that, ranpo." kunikida scoffed from his laptop, continuing the write on it.

"[l/n] is hot."

"yosano, you find everyone attractive." ranpo groaned.

"yeah, but you have to agree with me on [l/n]."

he nodded while going back to eating some form of something sugary.

"kunikida, did you tell the president that they had or have some form of relationship? they're worried that [l/n] won't get hired."

he shook his head no.

"it's not my business to tell."

-

"dazaiiii."

the air was crisp and icy on your visible skin, the sun shining down helped a little but not as much as one could've hoped for. the sky was cloudy and grey with a hint of the sun leaking through the clouds like ink. dazai seemed to be leading you somewhere but was also ignoring you. meaning, he wouldn't tell you where the hell you were going. his grip on your wrist was like steel but you didn't try to get out of it once. you trusted him with your life.

"dazaiiii."

"christ, what is it?" he groaned, tossing his head back in pure annoyance, looking up at the gloomy sky.

"where are we going?"

"you'll see when we get there."

he lowered his head down to focus on the sidewalk and people around him, making sure he wouldn't run into anyone or anything.

"i want to know now."

you sounded like a child and you were well aware of that, but you genuinely wanted to know where he was taking you.

"well, that's too bad."

the sun that was once visible was now covered entirely by clouds, causing the sky to dim even more than before.

"i'm not new to yokohama, i know everything around here, so where are you taking me?"

he groaned. "you're annoying."

"but you love it."

"never said i didn't."

"are you trying to tell me you love me?"

bingo.

he fell silent, which could've been out of pure embarrassment, pure annoyance or just the fact that you were correct.

he did love you.

but that was only platonically.

atleast, that's what he admitted to.