Chapter 97 (part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah yeah i m here" i said.

"Dreaming about your husband already, ha?" she teased me making me go deep red.

"Hey don't tease me. Okay now tell me how everything is going between Varun and you?" i asked her to changed the topic.

"Everything is great between us. But he is giving me cold shoulder because of going to the night club. Last time I was mad at him by blocking his number because he didn't attend any of my calls. So now he is taking his revenge on me. He is not attending my calls and now….he even blocked my number. How cruel!" She said with long sigh. 

"I am sorry. It all happened because of me" i said feeling sad.

"Hey don't feel sad, Aasha. I know how to coax him" she said making me smile. We both chatted a lot that i didn't even notice that the sun has already begun to set. 

"Okay, Neha. I will talk to you later " i said.

"Okay bye, Aasha" saying this she cut the call. I turned towards the door when i hear the click sound of the dor opening. I smiled brightly seeing the person who is walking towards me with an intense gaze.

"You came so early" i said getting up from the bed.

"I came early so that i could see my beautiful wife" Dev said standing so close to me making my heart beat crazily. I smiled at him shyly and begun to untie his tie. He pulled me closer to him by placing his both hands around my waist. My body crashed on his making a gasp left my mouth. He kissed my nose making my smile widen. Suddenly he carried me in his arms and placed me on the bed in a sitting position where my back is resting on the head board. Before i could say something he already lied on the bed while placing his head on my lap. I smiled at his behaviour.

"I missed you very much. I was thinking about you the whole day" he said in between kissing my palms while his eyes remained on mine. I placed a soft kiss on his forehead which he closed his eyes.

"I also missed you very much" i said while running my hands in his hair massaging his head. He groaned while closing his eyes.

"It feels good to have a wife who gives massage after coming from office. I am really a lucky husband" he said with smile.

"Yeah yeah! You're a lucky husband" i said with a chuckle. My body went stiff when he buried his face on my stomach. I felt his hot breath on my stomach which erupt goosebumps all over my body.

"De…Dev" i called him in a mere whisper while placing my hand on his shoulder. My body trembled
when he slide my saree aside revealing my bare stomach to him. He placed wet kisses on my bare stomach. My breathing quickened thinking what he is going to do further but suddenly he got up from my lap and pressed his lips on mine taking me by surprise. My back touched the soft bed while he towered over me. He kissed me hungrily and sucked my lips. He placed his hand on my nape tilting my face upwards to deepen the kiss. I clutched his collor tightly when his tongue invaded into my mouth and explored every nook and corner. I tried to return his kiss but couldn't not compete against him. I felt a tingling sensation all over my body.

Finally what felt like an eternity he left my lips with a pop. I felt light headed because of the passionate kiss. I was busy in catching my breath while he continued to pepper wet kisses on my collor bone and on my neck. My toes curled when he kissed my earlobes. His hand wandering on my waist up and down making my heart thump loudly against my chest. I shut my eyes tightly when i felt his finger on my navel. I felt a pressure in my lower abdomen. I clenched my knees together. The new sensation is something that i never felt before. 

If he keep doing this, i can't handle myself. It's too much for me to handle this all pleasure at once.

I was about to call his name but he already moved away from me but still towering over me while supporting his body weight with his both elbows which is placed either side of me. He looked at me with a smile while removing my hair strands away from my sweaty forehead.