Sid; bcz me nahi chahta ke koi hume dekhe or teri awaze sune jab hum

His words didn't complete bcz Sana put her hand on his mouth and become shy and shiver run down on her spine by his gesture and talks...

Sid: jaan itna mat sarma abhi kuch kiya bhi nahi hai...
Aise karegi to kaise chalega?

Hamara koi 1st time to hai nahi phir ???

Sana; ha Pata hai par sadi ke baad 1st time hai or ye feeling bhut alag hai...

U know na what I m trying to say....

Sid; yes my love completely understand...

Abhi fresh ho jate hai khana thanda ho jayega...

Sana; ha par hamre clothes?

Sid open the cupboard which present there and take there bags and put them on bed.

Sid; jaan me tere liye kuch laya ho special aaj ke liye pahenegi??
If u are comfortable then wear otherwise it's okay...

Sana: mere Jana ki wish hai me jarur puri karungi tu de mujhe me pahenungi....

Sid give her a red stain nighty and she goes to washroom to change.

Meanwhile sid is also change in shorts ..

He only wear a shorts ...

And seat on couch waiting for his jaan.

After sometime she came Wearing red stain nighty and looking at her he forgot everything...

She looks like this  👇🏻

(Pc goes to pinterset app)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Pc goes to pinterset app)

Sana became shy and red like tomato 🍅..

Seeing him she little finch in fear bcz she knows him very well that what he can do...

She glup her saliva and get courage and and prepared her for himself and seat on his lap as always.....

Sid nuzzle his nose in her neck and says

Sid; jaan tu mujhe Kitna pagal or karegi??

Jab ye li thi tere liye Maine imagine kiya tha par tum beyond imagination bhut zayada hot lag rahi ho...

And yes aaj mujhse ummed nahi rakhna ke me mercy dikhau ya slow ho bcz I m not in mood to slow down.

Sana; okay pati dev abhi khana kha le.

Sid; hmmm

They both compete there meal and then wash there hands...

In washroom sid now lost all his control and

Without wasting sec he take her lips in to his teeth and bite hardly even more hard bcz now he lost his senses when it comes to his jaan...

Sana is also responding with equal flavor and massage his scalpe this made him more mad and he open the knot of her night shoot and remove the stain....

Now she is only in her inners....

Still they don't want break the kiss....

After sometime he take her into his arms and came outside from washroom and laydown on bed still  didn't break the kiss...

She is now under him and he is eating her lips like hungry lion 🦁.....

He put his one hand on her waist and another one is on her twins...

She moans by his act...

They both enter in eo mouth and taste eo saliva....

After sometime they both break the kiss and join there forehead...

Sid: jaan I can't get over from u..

Day by day u r become my addiction and you become more tasty than before I just love it...

Sana; Mee too my love...

This is enough for him..

Sid; really jaan ?

Sana; yes ....

After that he remove her remaining clothes and also remove his shorts....

Then he again take his potion and give her wet kisses and love bite on her cleavage neck collar bone...

She give him full access to do what he wants..

She moans his name when he  goes near her twins and licking her ni*****

Not take it in his mouth

He is not taking her twin in his mouth bcz he wants that she also crave for his touch as well as he crave for her....

She moans his name
Janaaaaaaaaaa

Sid: yes jaan

Still continue his torture

Sana; plz take it in your mouth I can't wait more ...

Sid: no jaan tune mujhe bhut sataya hai Itni aasani se tujhe nahi milega u have to crave for me....

Sana: Jana plzzz ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He is punishing her that she is not sleeping with him at night when she knows he can't sleep without her...

Sid: aage se kabhi Mujhe ek ghar me hote huye alag alag room me sone jayegi ???

Sana; nahi jaungi Jana ye maa ne bola tha isiliye warna me kabhi nahi Jati plz Jana take it na...

Sid: jo bhi hai aage se gai na to u will not spare you...

Sana; thik hai Jana kabhi nahi jaungi...

Now take it naa...

After that he take her ni***** in his mouth and suck it like there is no tomorrow for them...

Promo; romance will continue in next part.....

Revenge Turn In To Unconditional love ❤        (Completed)   ✅️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें