33. Accident or planned incident 🤔😤

Start from the beginning

Principal: No Aarav I can't leave this like this. If I leave you everyone will expect the same so, you can join the college after one week. If you found any evidence before one week then come with it, I will allow you inside the college.

Without waiting any response from Aarav principal went from there.

Aarav saw Jake who was laughing at him.

Aarav glared at him.

Aarav : Romba kanavu kanatha enni rendu nalla na intha college kula varuven apo unna permanent Intha college la irunthu anupuren.
(Don't day dream just within two days I will enter the college at the same time I will sent you permanently away from the college)

Aarav snapped at him and went from there. Jake gritted his teeth.

On the other side,

Rahul enters the college but stopped seeing Sana running towards the hostel by wiping her tears. Rahul went towards her.

Rahul : Thangam.

Sana stopped and turned towards him.

Rahul : Nee en da alura
(Why are you crying da?)

Sana told him everything.

Rahul : Nee Alatha da avana na pathukuren. Nee venuna avanoda training room la wait pannu na avanta pesitu Inga anupuren.
(Don't cry da. You can wait in his training room and I will send him here after talking with him)
Sana nodded and went inside his training room.

Rahul saw Aarav who was coming towards his training room with full of anger. Rahul stopped him and asked him what happened. Aarav narrated him everything. Rahul patted his shoulder.

Rahul : Unna nenacha enaku romba perumaya iruku machan.
(I am very proud of you dude)

Aarav glared at him. Rahul smiled at him sheepishly and hugged him. Aarav smiled as he thought how he diverted his mood within few seconds. Then Rahul told about Sana.

Rahul : Thangatha poi seekram paru..
(Go and see thangam quickly...)

Rahul by saying this turned to see Aarav but he shocked as he was standing alone. Rahul face palmed himself went behind Aarav but stopped suddenly.

Rahul : Ipa avan pinnadi pona asingama thituvan so namaku ethuku vambu namba konja neram antha Jake ah poi vambu ilupom.
(If I go behind he will definitely scold me in bad words so why I want to create fuss with him. We will create fuss with Jake for just now)
Here,

Sana was sitting on the couch by thinking something deeply. Aarav entered and saw her. Aarav cleared his throat but she didn't budge to him. So he placed his hand on her shoulder. Sana jerked and saw him.

Sana turned her head and folded her hands across her chest.

Aarav: Sana ma(Base voice)

Sana glared at him and twisted her lips.

Aarav : Apdi panatha
(Don't do that)

Sana : En ishtam apdi than pannuven unagluku enna.
(Its my wish. I will do that always what bothers you?)

She wantedly twisted her lips once again. But she widened her eyes when Aarav pulled her by holding her nape.
Without any warning he placed his lips on her.

..................

Fun panlam

💯🤣🤣🤣 ithu enga school na 10th and 12th la ipdithan nadanthathu

💯🤣🤣🤣 ithu enga school na 10th and 12th la ipdithan nadanthathu. Ungaluku experience iruka?
..............

How is it?

Pls comment your opinion about this chapter

Pls vote if you like

Spread love and positivity