26. Queen she is🔥

After Sana returned from restroom, she saw Celine is standing outside the canteen but she didn't mind her.

Celine actioned like drinking juice when Sana saw her. Celine walked towards her and dashed on her intentionally. The juice spilled on both of their dresses.

Celine: Hey you idiot don't you have eyes?

Sana : Its not my mistake you are the one who dashed on me. Mind your words.

Celine : Hey you bitch how dare you to raise your voice against me

Sana : First of all I didn't ask your name and secondly yes it's my mistake to raise my voice against you who is not even worth to talk.

Celine got more angry and she slapped Sana.

Many students gathered around them as Celine is shouting like a mad woman.

Sana's eyes filled with tears but she covered up soon.

One of the Aarav's classmate went inside canteen and told him everything.

His blood boiled hearing him and stood up from his place. He took long strides and reached outside the canteen.

He saw Sana keeping her hand on her cheeks where Celine slapped her.

But he saw her eyes which only reflects anger. For the first time he saw fierce in her eyes.

Rahul moved front but stopped in his tracks when he saw Sana told him to stop by showing her palm.

Sana : I will deal with her. She is not that much worth.

Celine again raised her hands to slap Sana but Sana held her hand.

Sana smirked at her. Sana pushed her hand away and gave a tight slap on her cheeks.

Her slap sound echoed everywhere and Aarav looked at her with a gasp.

Sana : If you want to cross my path again, be ready to get more like this.

Sana told this by raising her forefinger against Celine's face and went away from there.

Here Aarav is still now in shock by seeing his girl's fierce.

Siva saw Aarav who was looking at same place where Sana was standing before with his wide open mouth.

Siva shook his shoulder. Aarav came to reality but he saw Celine who was looking at the direction where Sana went.

Aarav snapped at her. She turned towards him.

Aarav : Don't you dare to mess with my girl again or else you will face my wrath.

By saying this he went away.

Rahul and Siva glared at her. They warned her and followed Aarav.

Aarav couldn't saw Sana as she went to her class. He decided to take her out to calm her after the college over.

As the day rolled, college got over. Sana walked towards the hostel along with Ananya.

Ananya : Aarav anna va pakalaya.
(Don't you see Aarav bro?)

Sana : Ayo antha lusu panna tension na Aarav ta pesama vanthuten. Va poi avara pathutu vanthurlam.
(Oops, I forgot to talk with him in the tension made my that idiot. Come we will see him)

Rahul : Athu avasiyame illa.
(That's not required)

Siva: Avane vanthutan.
(He himself came here)

Aarav came infront of her and opened his arms widely.

Sana jumped at him and hugged him. Aarav lifted her little.

Rahul : Emma Ananya nama velaya pathutu poirlam, illana kaila kedaikara enathayavathu thooki adichuruvan.
(Ananya dear, we want to went from her by doing our work or else he will hit us with the things whatever he get into his hands)

Ananya: Apa Sana ipothaiku vara matala anna.
(Then, won't she come with me now?)

Rahul : Avan avala veliya kuptutu porenu sonnan ma. Nee po ava 6 kula vanthuru va hostel ku. Hostel warden kitta ava amma pesitanga as Aarav asked her permission to go out with her.
(He told us that he want to take her out with him. You go and she will come before 6. Her mom talked with Hostel warden as he asked her mom for permission to take her out)

Ananya nodded went to hostel. Rahul and Siva saw Aarav and Sana who were in the same position still now. By seeing them, they facepalmed themselves.

Rahul : Dei antha ponna 6 ku munnadi vanthu vidanum da nee. Neenga rendu perum 6 varaikum ipadiye nippinga pola.
(You want to bring her before 6. But its look like you both will stand in the same position still 6)

Aarav broke the hug and glared at Rahul. Sana looked Aarav with cute pout. He controlled himself from kissing her pout.

Sana : Apa nejamave velila poroma
(Are we going out really?)

Sana asked excitedly. Aarav nodded at her. Sana hugged him once again in excitement. Rahul and Siva sighed.

Rahul pass the car key to Aarav. Aarav got into the car and occupied driver seat and Sana occupied the passenger seat.

What is waiting for them in this outing?

...................
Fun panlam

💯 purinjukonga pa🤗🤣

💯 purinjukonga pa🤗🤣
.......................
How is it?
Pls comment your opinion about this chapter
Pls vote if you like
Spread love and positivity

How is it?Pls comment your opinion about this chapterPls vote if you like Spread love and positivity