"Like hell he'll get to have you," I hear Jungkook hiss before I can feel his body right behind me.

Damn, he moves fast.

Grabbing hold of my hips, I am turned around to face him before watching him bite his lip and glance down at my half-naked body. Eyeing every curve and bit of flesh that my body has to offer before his eyes come into contact with my own.

"You," he states, "are mine."

Gasping at his claim and authority, I am suddenly pushed across the bed to land with my back firmly across the mattress. Jungkook makes quick work of getting rid of my heels and thong before staring proudly down at my naked form.

Slowly, he brings his turtle neck up and over his head to discard it onto the floor next to my dress; my eyes drink in his physique before landing on the prominent tent forming in his trousers. The sight alone has a pool of excitement dripping at my core.

"Do you want me?" He husks and I am suddenly brought back to when he asked me that the first time.

Sneering in frustration, I sit up on the side of the bed before attaching my fingertips to the belt and zip of his trousers. Once I have his pants open, I hook my fingers over the waistband of both his pants and boxers and bring them down his thighs to release him from his clothes. Just like I did back at my flat at the dining table, I abandon his clothing down his mid-thigh but they only do the rest of my job for me to land in a heap around his ankles.

Kicking off his shoes and the heaped clothing off his ankles, he stands proudly in front of me allowing me to grab him at the base before I look up at him through my eyelashes.

"I want all of you," I husk before plunging him into my mouth.

A longing gasp falls from his lips while his tattooed hand finds its way into my hair to keep me in place. In the meantime, I lather him in my saliva with my tongue, swirling it around his tip and shaft before pushing him to the back of my throat. A deep moan of appreciation comes from Jungkook's throat before glancing up at him to see him watching me with lustful eyes and his bottom lip tucked under his teeth.

Slowly bringing him to the opening of my mouth, a long moan leaves his throat. I am much too eager to lay with him to focus on keeping him in my mouth. Standing up and placing my hands on either side of his torso, I turn us around before gently pushing him to sit on the side of the bed. Once he's sat down, I place my legs on either side of his waist while his hands come up to hold me steadily at the apex of my thighs; his grip firm enough that his fingertips are sure to leave marks.

Placing my right hand around the back of his neck, I grab his length with my other hand while he leaves a string of kisses around my neck slowly leading down towards my breasts. With his tip at my entrance, I begin to ease myself down onto him only for our foreheads to meet softly and our eyes to close to relish in the feeling; our mouths hanging open from the skin-to-skin impact. Inch by inch I push him into me which causes pleasure to seep into my veins and for a knot to brace its position into my stomach. When all of him is buried inside of me, I pause to allow myself to adjust to his size since it's been over a week since I've had him there. I could feel my walls clenching around him to accommodate him.

Silence fills the room momentarily before a soft hum comes deep from within his throat. His eyes open and his forehead lifts from mine to stare back into my own eyes; a look of bliss and passion resides in his dark orbs. Slowly, his right hand comes up to caress my hair before allowing it to drop down to my shoulder and soothingly run down the valley between my breasts, past my stomach to rest back onto the apex of my thigh.

"I've missed you so much," he whispers making a blush hue across my cheeks and a smile forced its way across my lips.

Ringing both of my hands around his neck, I inch my face closer to his to hover my lips above his own.