Chapter 4

-Ritza's pov-
I went out the door and quickly up to the roof, once I was on top I leaped into the air and flew to the apartment I walked by the other night. From the sky I saw the crushed car but I saw in the opening of the wall a large human, I growled and dove inside tackling him and using my poison claw to injure his shoulder. He ran after trying to shot me but I stopped myself from going after him, I carefully went downstairs towards the smell of blood and someone crying.

-?????'s pov-
I was scared for my boy, but someone knocked on the door. I told him to calm down but when I opened the door expecting Bigby there was a woman with black and silverish white hair, she looked at me and said, "You called about someone upstairs?" I told her it was a bird when she walked in but she stopped at the desk were the lamp was thrown off and said, "There was someone but he won't last long with the poison running in his blood, but are you two alright?"

-??'S pov-
Dad was making up another lie when the Ms saw me and got on one knee, I was scared but she gently wipe away my tears and said, "No one is going to hurt you young one." This made me smile and I asked what was her name, she gave me a small smile and said, "Ritza but here so if something scary happens or your endanger you and your father is protected." And she pulled from her jacket pocket a firefly charm bracelet, she gently tied it to my wrist and said something in a different language.

-Ritza's pov-
After a few hours someone knocked on the door, Toad looked at me and I said, "It's Snow and Bigby." He nod and let them in, TJ was showing me another Japanese insect he caught in the park when I heard, "Ritza find anything?"