Chapter:2 Six's hunger.

I continue Thinking about that boy . . . Does he really like Six? I mean it is pretty obvious that me and Six date . . . I probably shouldn't think about it as it doesn't matter now the only thing that matters now is this TV show and the cuddles we are giving. "Are you okay Mono? It looks like your thinking about something"  Six says in a confused tone  . I look down at her "I'm okay "You sure Mono?" Six asks in a mix of a confused and concerned tone. Seriously I'm okay Six" I say as I smile at her. "Okay" Six mumbles . . .  There is a comfortable silence for what seems to be hours I kinda am enjoying this silence I don't know why . . . but everything has to end . . . The door opens me and Six look up at the door "We are back my dudes" Seven says in excitement "Why is Six laying on your lap?" Five says in a questioned tone "It's called cuddling lady" I say "mmmmmmm" Six mumbles in embarrassment "heh" I chuckle "Your so cute when your embarrassed" I say "HMPH" Six says Five,Seven and I let out a slight chuckle "So Six you wanna go do something?" I ask with a questioned tone "Maybe later" Six Says I let out a slight sigh "Okay" I say she lets out a small chuckle then Six gives a kiss on my mouth.My eyes open wide of embarrassment . . . She notices I'm uncomfortable and stops "Look who is embarrassed now~" "Shut up -////-" I mumble heh She chuckles "okay Mono~" I let out a Sigh and then I continue to watch the show we love so much.Seven and Five walk to the bedroom probably to watch there show. "what if i do that to you?" I ask "I would enjoy it" Six says in a chill voice "Even in front of Seven and five?"  I ask "Maybe . . . Would you?" She responds"Depends if I'm in a mood for one" I reply "Okay" Six says.We continue to watch our show "bruh look at that cake Six" I say "Oooh that cake looks so realistic and looks so yummy at the same time ^^!" Six say's. It was a realistic adidas shoe 👟 <—— That's what it looked like. Six got a bit closer to me I immediately notice on how close she is I feel her soft silk like grey-ish black hair for some reason I start petting her She immediately notices me petting her but she doesn't mind it.She lets out a small blush petting her makes me feel comfortable and on top of that the nice cozy blanket it really sets the mood "Mono Is it okay if you can get me a glass of milk?"  Six asks "Sure Six" I reply Six moves from my lap as I get up I walk towards the kitchen I grab a empty glass and I walk towards the counter and carefully put the empty glass down I walk towards The refrigerator And open the refrigerator and grab a thing of milk I carefully walk towards the empty glass of milk  I carefully pour the milk in the empty glass slowly filling it I walk towards the refrigerator and put the milk back in its rightful spot I walk towards Six  I hand her the glass of milk "Thanks Mono!^^" Six says as she gives me a kiss on the cheek. I let out a little blush  I sit back down on the couch as Six gets back into position I put the blanket on us. We continue to talk about how nice the cakes look and on how delicious they must taste.Finally the episode ends "that was a good episode" Six says "Yea I really liked this episode"  -yawn- "you tired Six?" I say in a curious tone "Hmm? -yawn I guess I am . . ." I let out a chuckle "heh need help getting to bed?" I ask "Yea I guess so" Six reply's I pick Six up carefully walking towards the bedroom.I open the door and I carefully place her on the bed. "She sleepy already?" Five ask's "I guess so . . ." "You going to sleep also?" Seven ask's "oh yea I guess" I climb up the ladder I then put a blanket on me and Six. "good night" I whisper in her ear ". . .Night Mono . . ." Six mumbles as she closes her eyes (today was a perfect day) I think to myself as I fall asleep . . .

Wednesday  April 2022 12:02 PM

I wake up welcomed by the sound of a distant TV I look next to me noticing Six is asleep still I look at the TV  Seven is watching a YouTube video . . . I don't know what the video is about but looks cool I guess I look at Six again . . . Still asleep I kiss her cheek  she moves a bit I let out a chuckle as i slowly go down the ladder trying to not wake her up I walk into the living room I notice the curtains have been opened so I walk over to close them. I notice Five sitting on the couch eh doesn't matter. I walk towards the kitchen to make toast I grab two pieces of bread. I then put the bag of bread back to its rightful spot and then I walk towards the toaster to put the two peace's of bread in it as usual I toast it for a minute and 30 second's "hm?" I hear foot steps coming my way I look behind me to see Six but something seems off about her . . . She is holding her chest? . . . Something is not right "MONO GET  FOOD RIGHT NOW AND GIVE IT TO HER" Seven yells I run to the refrigerator and grab a apple "Here Six" I say in a nervous tone she takes the apple and starts eating it in a matter of seconds then she stops holding her chest and just looks at me . . . Something is not right . . . "A- Are you O-Okay Six?" I say in a nervous but curious tone.    . . . "Six?" I repeat "Y-Yea I'm okay I t-think" Six mumbles "Okay" . . . I look away to get a plate from the cabinet I grab the plate and bring it to the toaster DING DING DING the toaster blasts that means my toast is done. I collect my two peace's of toast and put them on my plate as I carefully walk my way to my spot as I sit down I  keep thinking to myself on what the fuck just happened I look up at Six nervous if that will happen ever again . . .

Wednesday April 2022 1:33 Pm

The disturbing thought of what happened keeps appearing in my head like what would happen if I didn't give her the apple . . . I look down at her today's been a quiet day . . . Mainly because of what happened . . . Or something else who knows I hear Seven and Five talking about something in the other room "what if Six ate Mono" Seven whispers My eyes widen I-if I didn't g-give her t-that apple she w-would have a-ate me?  . . . My heart starts rapidly beating Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump goes my heart "We can't let that happen not again" Five whispers my eyes widen again   . . . What do the mean by again? . . . Five died by drowning but Seven kept his death a secret . . . Did S-Six e-eat -h-him?  I look down at Six again.She wouldn't eat me? . . . Right?  r̵͖̱͇̅͝͝į̷̲̳̗͛̅̌̅g̴̪̳̭̲͆̔̓̿ͅh̴̬͕̓ͅt̶͓͚͕̐̈́́̈́̂?̴̧̜́̈́̔̕ŗ̷̥̠̲̞̥̑̉͑͂͆̚̕í̸͙͑͂̀͠͝ͅg̵͙̺͊̒̈́h̵̪̖͚̥̮̐̋̉̋̐͆t?. . .Just thinking of her eating me creeps my the fuck out . . . But that doesn't matter at least for now . . . I look down at Six scared of what might happen to me . . . She seems sad and scared the more I look at her . . . "A-are you o-okay" I whisper . . . She doesn't respond             . . .This seems like something she didn't want to happen I try petting her to calm her down but it doesn't work . . . This must be serious . . . Really serious . . . As i continue petting her she says "i-I'm sorry Mono" I look down at her . . . "For what?" I say in a nervous but curious tone "I-I could have-"  she stops tears fall down from her cheeks "I could have ate you" She mumbles  "I  look  at  her  -Sigh-"Six" . . . I kiss her on the cheek trying to calm her down . . . I continue looking at her her grey-ish black hair hiding her face I slowly move her hair out of the way  "Six . . . You would Never eat me . . . I know you wouldn't" "b-but I could o-of . . . She says terrified of what she could have done to me "Is there anything I could do to calm you down" . . . "M-maybe m-    m-more p-pets p-please . . . "okay" . . . I continue petting her "do you wanna watch our TV show Six?" I ask "s-sure" Six says in a soft tone.It seems like she is slowly calming down I grab the TV remote and turn on our TV show She immediately looks up at the TV she really likes this TV show so it makes sense that she looked up immediately.   She still says nothing though . . .  Whatever though as long as Six is happy I am happy maybe if I complement her she will feel better . . . . . .      "Six I must say the Grey-ish black hair suits your jacket" I calmly  say trying to make her feel better. "!" she looks at me "Thanks" she says . . .  "Your welcome!" I say happily I kiss her in the mouth Her eyes widen but then closes I then stop  she chuckles "heh thanks Mono . . ." -yawn-She falls asleep . . . I fall asleep with her . . .