Extras: Propose marriage & Preparations wedding& Bachelor party

Начните с самого начала

"This is great

"This is great."

"Thanks."

Then we start talking about how to propose marriage Haruka.

After one year

Akito and Haruka wedding in November 11st

Before Akito and Haruka wedding two month. Akito best man has Keisei, Yousuke, Yu and I. Well I am fine I am the best man . Maybe this is a good experience.

I hear Haruka bridesmaid has Airi, Kushida, Hime and Ichiki. Well Kei said she wants to do the bridesmaid too but she already is a wife and if her friends hope to do their bridesmaid she will do.

"Kiyotaka are you sure you can go here?"Akito ask me.

"Yes has any promble?"

"Well this shop is when your wedding we came to here too to choose the clothes right?"he ask me.

"Yes and this shop is me after that is free. Kei already tells Haruka and her bribridesmaid to come to choose their dress."

"ok.."

"Let come in."then we come into the shop.

"Welcome Ayanokouji sama. Today you want to buy what?"has a girl chop clerk ask me.

"Today my friend will have a wedding after that I want he in here to choose his clother."

"Ok and please come in here."then she lead us go to choose the clother.

"Miyake kun do you know the bridesmaids dress is what colour?"Yousuke ask he.

"She send a picture to me of the bridesmaid dress."then he take his phone is show us.

I see is the blue bridesmaid dress.

"Well blue is Haruka faavorite colour

"Well blue is Haruka faavorite colour."Keisei said.

"This is true."Yu said.

"After that our clothes need blue. Well Yousuke, Keisei and I go to choose our clothes. And Yu help Akito to choose his clother ok?"I said to them.