Chapter 7- The Rules That Took Away My Happiness

Today I will reveal the answer of the question in the previous chapter you read! Let see who got it right >:)

.

.

.

Anyways..... On to the story!

.

.

.

.

Yesterday was the most horrible memory for me. In fact, I would say, middle school life wasn't the best life I was kinda looking for in the day I became a teenager. Why? I think I didn't tell you a lot of details yesterday, it was too shocking and painful for me to remember. I also writing this in my diary so whoever read it you will know the pain I've been bearing for a long time (Want me to write Amane's diary? If so then prepare yourselves reading it then -from Author) and whoever finds it, better read it and show it to the police. That's all I could ask for. Anways, since last night Tsukasa gave me a cruel "punishment", I have to cover myself with bandages, for Tsukasa gave lots of injuries in all places of my body. My hip is also aching that I cannot walk, and I tried my best not to make it noticeable even though my brother knows it for he's the cause of the pain in my hip. There's blood in the sheets of Tsukasa's room, a sticky red liquid stand out in the bed, I try to remove it but it left a stain, a red colored one that will make our parents suspicious about it. So in the early morning I woke up, and do the laundry taking one of the sheets to be cleaned, in order to remove the evidence we did last night. It was my first time, but I didn't enjoy it like all the other couples do. And why? Because me and Tsukasa are brothers not a couple and first of all, we aren't dating in the first place and to me that was against my consent. So I felt dirty having my brother taking my virginity from me. "Everyone breakfasts is ready!" I was the early bird in the house, it was my turn to make breakfast since Mom had a night duty last night so she can't get up early  to make breakfast for us. "Comiiiiingggg~" My Mother was the one who first woken up, followed by my father and brother. "mmmm, smells good, what's cooking?" My Dad spoke up, heading to the kitchen to eat breakfast. "Oh nothing just fried eggs and bacon, with bread and rice choose which to partner that is to your liking," I smiled as I took off the apron and went to the table to join them. "You know what we like, Don't you Amane?" My Mom smiled until she noticed the bandages wrapped around my body. "OMG, What happened to you Amane?!" She said in a panic as she rushed towards me, and seeing her looking at Tsukasa, it seems she suspect Tsukasa first as the one who caused the injuries in my body. "Probably those bullies again, they never learned their lesson, should I do somethin-"-Tsukasa. "Amane was clearly fine yesterday he got home, he shouldn't have injuries right now early in the morni-"-Mrs. Yugi. "Then maybe Amane was hiding it the whole time? Surely he didn't want us to worry-"-Tsukasa "There was no sign he was hiding such thing, did you something to your brother-" "Stop Mom, I'm fine." I said, breaking the argument. Silence filled the room, and I can see my mother clciking her tongue in anger and hurried to eat her breakfast, not forgetting the argument. "We'll talk this later Tsukasa." She said as she took a bread and filled it with eggs and ate it, partnering it with coffee. Tsukasa didn't care and took a sip of hot cocoa, eating a bacon, partnering it with rice, acting like he forget completely about the argument. I sighed and take a bowl of rice, eating it with eggs, trying to eat peacefully since the atmosphere has never stopped being intense. I placed the empty dishes in the sink and began wash them but my mother came in took them away. "I'll take it from here. You've done enough so go to school." My mom said and I obediently nodded and took my bag, heading to school. Tsukasa ran after me, and before he went ahead of me he said to me whispering in my ear, "If you ever talk to Yui again, then you'll receive a punishment more better than last night," I froze hearing that for a second, and went back to reality and went to catch up with Tsukasa, who headed first going to school.