As Jaune rubs the back of his neck as he sighs

Jaune: I know this seems like a bad idea, considering that we would go around place to place it would be difficulty at first. But me and the boys; we trust each other, heh it's really funny how I was able to get Sun's team to actually work together.

Bolin: Yup I remember that you were able to put Sun's team as one of the top first year teams in Haven, same goes for us.

Nadir: I'm really thankful for that Jaune. You're tips really helped me grow

Reese: Same goes for me.

Jaune: Thanks guys, so Arslan uh...what I'm asking is if your team is willing to join us in this adventure.

Arslan thinks as she looks at her team and she already knows their answer.

Arslan: Yes, Jaune we will join you.

Flashback Ends

Brawn: So you guys ready or what? I'm itching for some Grimm.

Nebula: He's at it again huh.

May: Yup business as usual.

Jaune: Easy there Brawn, we didn't want a repeat of last time. Remember, Menagerie

Flashback

Roy: Dammit Brawn!!!

Gwen: You led the Grimm straight to us!!

Brawn: Oh come on it will be fine. Jaune's got this covered. With his semblance he could boost us up and we can defeat these guys,

Brawn looks around but dosent see Jaune

Brawn: WHERE THE HELL IS JAUNE!!!

Octavia pulls out her scroll as she was being called.

Ivori: Where are you guys! We're getting swarmed by Grimm!

Flynt: Yo, can someone please explain to me where the hell the Grimm is coming from? The plan was to use Jaune's semblance to lure them away from here, how the hell did this happened?

Octavia: Blame Brawn over here. The idiot decided to charge head first to the Grimm. He ran back here with a swarm of Grimm chasing after him.

Arslan: BRAWN WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO! Octavia retreat and head back to our location. Jaune is heading back with the rest of the team.

Octavia can hear Arslan groaning

Octavia: Got it.

Octavia ended the call and looked very annoyed at Brawn as he was doing an embarrassed expression.

Octavia: When we get back. I ain't being blamed for this Brawn!

Flashback Ends

Brawn: Alright alright I won't do anything stupid.

Scarlet: That's great and all, but the Bullhead is here. Ride will take a couple of hours. So best you guys get some rest. Heard the Grimm swarm is a piece of cake.

Jaune: Really?

Nebula: Yup the job description said it was a small percentage of Grimm in the area. They've been harassing the town for quite a while. The pay is good, it could be enough for us to establish a base. You still planning it to be on Argus right?

Jaune: Yup the area is near a family friend of mine. One that stood by my side during the whole incident. She moved just to be far away from them.

Dew: It sickens me that even she had the same problem with you. Like does your sperm donor really care about breeding more children so that they can continue the Arc name?