Whale Sharks in Oman

When Is Whale Shark Season In Oman?When can i see Whale Shark in ?

It's time to start thinking about your next holiday escape during one of Oman's most thrilling seasons for adventure seekers, scuba divers, and water lovers:

Whale Shark season in Oman!

Whale sharks are unquestionably the most powerful fish in the ocean, with the largest reaching 12 meters in length and weighing up to 20 tons. (This implies they're not just the world's largest fish, but also the world's largest vertebrates, with the exception of great whales.) Despite their enormous size, whale sharks are perfectly harmless to humans; they are filter feeders, and sieve small plankton from the water.

Whale shark oman, swimming with whalesharks, whaleshark season oman, scuba diving, whale shark

Where can I see Whale sharks in Oman

is one of the best spots in Oman for whale shark snorkeling and diving.

That's because the gigantic fish congregate in large numbers along Muscats coastline every summer Whaleshark season is between September to November.

The sharks and their pups migrate south to the warmer waters of the southern hemisphere in search of many fish eggs, shrimp, copepods, and other little morsels. During this period, there is a very good chance of an encounter.

Swimming and with Whale sharks

Whale shark oman, swimming with whale sharks, whale shark season oman, scuba diving, whale shark

The and :

are two of the most well-known places in Oman for seeing the gentle giants up close. provide you with an opportunity to get closeup and swim amongst the , which is as close to a miraculous experience as you can get in the ocean. Whale sharks are awe-inspiring creatures, not just because of their size, but also because of their elegance and beauty: with their wedge-shaped heads, muscular tails, and exquisite markings, they're truly magnificent creatures.

learn to dive, dive instructor, scuba dive daymaniyat island, best dive centre oman, muscat, best dive sites

are one of the top based in Al Mouj Marina, making it a great starting point for the whale-shark excursion because of its proximity to the . Spend the day communing with these magnificent fish, then reflect on your adventure in in one of the Marinas many restaurants and walkways. a whale shark trip with us for the summer fun—they'll take care of the rest.

www.auradivers.com

EMAIL: Contact@auradivers.com

whatsapp or call: +96893345252