ⵊꜰ ᴀᴛ ꜰɪʀsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ, ʟɪᴇ, ʟɪᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

Start from the beginning

It must've been around 11pm and we were still curled up on the couch, my legs now draped over Ledgers lap, both his hands now brushing up my bare calves. Thanks to the t-shirt and shorts he lent me to wear to bed.

"Tired?" His voice was quiet and hoarse as I blinked my eyes open to look over at him, I hadn't realised that I'd been slowly dropping
my head to the side to nod off.

I simply hummed in response and kept my tired gaze fixated on his; how sculpted his face was, the graze of stubble aligning his jaw and cheekbones, brown eyes you could most definitely stare at for hours upon end, and the softest of hair that curled slightly, I so badly just wanted to reach out and rake my fingers through.

"Keep looking at me like that Quinn and you're going to drive me insane." Ledger sighed, his head rested back on the sofa and eyes never once faltered to leave my own.

"I can't help it, I'm tired and I'm just admiring you." I smiled and looked away, the quick movement of Ledger leaning forward and cupping his hand to my jaw to move my face back to look at him made my heart stop entirely.

"I never said stop, I just said it might make me go insane." He whispered, my legs were off his lap and he was about two inches away from me. Oh my god.

He smelt of heaven, I could've just melted under the warmth of his palm on my skin.

"Do you plan on holding my face all night just for me to look at you?" I asked jokingly, watching the slight twitch in his parted lips, he nodded and let a smile break out on his face.

I'm unsure which one of us moved first but, one minute our breaths were hot on the others lips, next our lips were moulded together.

Ledger sighed instantly into my mouth, parting my lips open further with his own, he liked to take control and honestly I would let him, that man could end me I swear it.

"Oh my god, Quinn." He whispered against my lips, both of us sat back just to gaze at the other, red, swollen lips, each of us slightly panting.

That's when I made the move and pushed forward, harder this time, hungrier. Ledgers hands went on my hips and lifted me onto his lap, my fingers raked through his hair and tugged slightly causing him to let out an involuntary moan. The sound he made caused me to let one out in his mouth too.

The sound seemed to do him, because he pressed me further against him and dove his tongue into my mouth, meeting my own and I was on a high. I'd been falling, but now I had been caught and landed on cloud 9.

Within seconds we'd made it to his bedroom, his t-shirt I was wearing now belongs on the stairs and his tracksuit bottoms are down by the front door.

We took a breath quickly whilst ledger leant over to his bedside table to retrieve what we needed. My hair sprawled out on the sheets around me and I must've looked like a flustered hot mess.

Ledgers body was glowing, his chest muscles moved slightly when he brought the packet to his teeth and ripped it open. Holy fuck.
My eyes traveled down to the v-line on his waist, his boxers hung low and were itching to be ripped off.

"Quinn, baby." Ledger leant over the top of me and sighed, the nickname caused me to smile.

"If I do anything that makes you uncomfortable, I want you to tell me to stop okay?" His forehead came down to rest on my own, "I'm serious, if you don't want to do this, we won't I promise, I won't be upset, I just want you to be okay with everything, yes?" Ledger asked.