——————

Maya
Mattheo was all ready sitting in his chair at his desk, waiting for me to finish.

He had been bruised up even more but the blood was dried up and he told me not to bother letting me clean him up. I was starting to get really worried.

He wore an all black fit. Black jeans, black button up shirt, sleeves rolled up to his elbows, a button or two undone at the top, a silver necklace..

I put on my dark green, satin silk dress with a slit on the side. I put on my jewelry and heels, then did my makeup and hair.

I put on a pair of black boots and zipped up the side.

The only issue was, I couldn't zip up the back of my dress. Damn.

I walked out the bathroom pretty quickly enough so he wouldn't get a good look at me.

I sat on his lap, my back facing him. "Oh, what's this?" He said in a smirkish tone putting his hands on my waist.

"Zip me up." I chuckled under my breath, moving my hair away from my back so he could zip up my dress.

He slowly traced his hands from my waist to the bottom of the zipper, and slowly zipped up. He zipped to the top and softly patted it, putting his hands back down on my waist.

"Anything else, pretty?" He bucked his hips forward on me, already turning me on.

"Thank you." I smiled getting up and facing him.

I pulled him in for a kiss by his tie, "Now let's go party." I smiled against his lips.

"Woah, woah." he pulled me back by my waist, I gave him a confused look.

"Can't forget these." He looked to his desk and grabbed two pairs of black party glasses. "What?" I tilted my head at him.

"It's a new year's eve party. We're gonna look so cool." he put them on me then on himself. "That's your definition of 'cool'?" I smirked at him. "Shut up. It is." He raised his eyebrows.

"Whatever." I shrugged, "Only wearing these for you." I added on. They would also cover up his bruised face. 

"As well as that dress?" He smirked. "Wearing it for a certain someone. Don't assume it's you, though." I winked.

"You want to test me before the party?" He rolled his tongue along the inside of his cheek. "You look super hot wearing those glasses by the way." I smirked ignoring his question.

Before he could say anything, I quickly started dragging him out of the room to the party as we were already beginning to be a few minutes late.

He pulled his wrist out of my grip and pulled me close to him putting his arm around my shoulders.

Most eyes turned to us when we came around, I assumed people were admiring us because—look at us. We always pull it off.

Everyone knows I rock this color dress and how many girls want to be with Mattheo. That I have what they don't.

"Shots?" He turned to me. "Of course." I smirked pulling his hand to the drink table.

There was a tray of shots charmed to refill themselves as people took them.

Mattheo grabbed a two shots and gave me one. He immediately took it down his throat, no reaction at it.

"Another round." I smacked the shot cup down and grabbed another pair for me and Mattheo. "Alright, witch." He shook his head smirking.