"Yeah, I guess. But only if you promise to text us every twenty minutes and keep all the doors locked and wait for our mom to get home okay?" Edward says, looking at me seriously and I nod.

"Words please Louis, this is serious." He says, sending a slight chill down my spine.

"Sorry, yes I will I promise." I nod again.

They all sigh.

"I'm not so sure about this," Marcel says, riddled with uncertainty.

"Guys I will be fine I promise plus if something happens you are only twenty minutes away," I say but it doesn't seem to ease them much.

They look at each other, having a conversation with their eyes.

"You promise you will be okay?" Harry says, and I immediately nod.

"I promise, now go take your test. Good luck." I say as kiss all three of them on the cheek.

"We will be back in hopefully not too long and our mom should be home soon. Please be safe and call us if you need anything." Edward says, turning my face to make me look at him in his gorgeous green eyes.

"I will," I confirm again and with that, they get up off the couch and go upstairs to get ready.

They are back down in less than ten minutes, all amazingly dressed in black skinnies and sweaters.

"Okay baby, we love you. See you soon." Harry says, pecking my lips before they grab the keys.

They check all the locks in the house before saying goodbye one last time and eventually heading out to the car, leaving me alone in the now very quiet home.

I just stand in the middle of the living room for a moment, honestly completely unsure of what to do with myself.

I don't have any work because I have been excused from school for weeks so there isn't much to do.

I settle on watching a movie and end up cozying myself up on the couch with a million blankets and throwing on some movie I haven't seen since I was just a little kid. It is the only one I can really remember besides that movie we watched a few weeks ago.

I watch the movie for about half an hour or so, until the doorbell rings a few times, making me jump slightly before I remember it's probably just Sadie.

The triplets must have told her I was alone and she probably came home from work early, she's so sweet.

I pause the movie and untangle myself from my blanket pile before making my way over to the front door.

I reach out to open the door but freeze when I realize that Sadie should just have a key.

I get up on my tiptoes to look through the small window on top of the door, knowing that I am probably just being paranoid but just checking instead.

But I completely fall to the ground when I lock eyes with the eyes that have been haunting me for weeks. He saw me.

Pounding on the door then starts, I slide back on the floor, immediately freaking out. How in the world is he here?

I thought he was in jail, or at least on house arrest or something, there is no way they just let him roam free, that's impossible.

"Let me in fag, no one here to protect you now huh? Idiots left you all alone." Chris says from the other side of the door, a haunting laugh added on at the end.

How does he know I'm alone? My breathing picks up as his pounding on the door gets louder.

"Now Louis, I won't say it again." He yells, his voice getting more angered.