Chapter 4: What Can Be Done for Now

Start from the beginning

"The school didn't want me telling anyone about the job until they made an official announcement," All Might told us, which I could understand. "It seemed like fortuitous timing."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"It was an easy way to find someone new to inherit One-For-All." All Might replied and I had a brief flashback the day Izuku was told about One-For-All.

"I was on a long hunt for a successor."

"It all makes sense why All Might was here and teaching at U.A. it was for One-For-All." I thought while I saw Izuku looking at his hands.

"Yes, it seems All Might planned on giving One-For-All to a student at U.A." Albion agreed. "A student who already had a Quirk, and a strong one at that."

"There was a time I even asked Sub-Zero for assistance for a successor, and Young (Y/N) came up," All Might spoke. "Until Sub-Zero told me it was quickly dismayed."

"Your power completely wrecked my body," Izuku began and made the three of us look at him. "And all I did was jump and throw one punch. I can't control it. What do I do?"

"You'll learn to manage One-For-All in no time," Grandmaster assured Izuku and placed his hand on Izuku's shoulder. "One does not simply master One-For-All in one night and U.A. will help you master it."

"Hoping to master it right away is like asking a baby to run a marathon." All Might agreed and with comparison.

"Or asking a person who suddenly grew a tail to do a trick." I spoke another comparison.

"You still have to go through the process of learning how to walk." All Might finished as Izuku looked down.

"Yeah... WAIT! You knew I was gonna get hurt that badly?!" Izuku asked shocked.

"Well, to be honest," I replied and Izuku looked at me. "We all kind of figured this would happen, and we were in a time crunch too, but it turned out all right!"

"You scolded me for being reckless!" Izuku shot at me and I kind of did.

"He's got you there, partner." Albion agreed with Izuku.

"Okay, I did, but I didn't think about that at the moment," I replied and muttered the rest. "I was about to ask Yaomo out too until you interrupted..."

"Huh? What was that?" Izuku asked.

"Huh? N-Nothing!" I replied with a blush showing a bit.

"Plus, now you know what you're dealing with," All Might spoke taking the attention from me and I saw Grandmaster smirking at me. Damn, he must have noticed my blush. Fuck! "Right now, your Quirk is either all or nothing."

All Might picked up two cans that were on the ground and held them in his hand.

"One day, you'll learn how to control your output," All Might said as he told Izuku about his current state. "Then you'll be able to adjust exactly how much power you're using."

"I just need control?" Izuku asked.

"From what All Might has told me," Grandmaster interjected. "Your body and power are overflowing right now. With patience and training, your body will hold One-For-All better and it will be yours to command."

All Might, in his buff form, crushed the two cans with ease and made Izuku look at All Might with awe and with determination. However...

"Look, it really is All Might!" The man shouted.

"No way! Where'd he come from?!" The woman shouted confused. I facepalmed as Grandmaster shook his head from All Might's mistake.

"Right! Now... WE RUN!" All Might shouts and ran with Izuku following. I stayed put with Grandmaster as we both looked at each other and shook our heads.