Mini Chapter!!

(this chapter, Touko isn't a yandere and Yuu ends up with a clingy senpai-)

As the afternoon comes, The Stuco (Student Council) has ended their meeting it was exactly 3:30 pm. as they left. But Yuu and Touko weren't ready to leave just yet.

Yuu: Nanami-senpai, would you like a cup of tea? i could make you one.   Yuu said calmly

Touko: Sure i'd love to have some tea made by you ^^.   Touko said in her usual tone but a little more flirty.

As Yuu made the tea for Touko, Touko didn't like the fact Yuu didn't answer her, so she went up ahead and hugged Yuu from behind.

Yuu: N-Nanami-senpai! what are you doing!?

Touko: Im just hugging you from behind you, also i want cuddles...

Yuu: but what about your tea?

Touko: i don't care about the tea i just want cuddles..

Yuu: ugh fine go sit down..

Touko: Okay ^^

Touko went ahead and sat down in the chair as she wait for Yuu. Finally Yuu has now seated next to her senpai with a cup of tea in her hand. but she didn't know what she was in for.

Touko pounced on Yuu making her almost fall off the chair.

Yuu: Hey Touko! you almost made me fall of the chair!

Touko: Yuu stop being so loud.. i want to sleep..

Yuu: oh god.. This again..?

The room suddenly became silent. But Yuu broke the silence

Yuu whispering: Fine i'll let you sleep in my arms..

(A/N: HEYYYYYYYY SO I SUDDENLY FELT BORED SO I MADE THIS MINI CHAPTER WITH NO VIOLENCE JUST FLUFF. AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE TOMORROW SINCE ITS EXAM DAY- GOSH I HATE THEM. BUT I WILL UPDATE ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY, IF I HAVE A CHANCE I MIGHT UPDATE ON FRIDAY RIGHT AFTER MY EXAMS. TAKE CARE LITTLE BUNNIES! ^^)