Chapter 3

*During class*

while the teacher was talking, Yuu kept thinking about that Touko had said to her that day. She couldn't get it out of her mind for some reason, but she didn't think of it as something personal and just let it get away.

*After class*

Yuu was walking down the hall, with some of her childhood friends. Akari and Koyomi, and discussed about some things.

Koyomi: you had basketball practice today right, Akari?

Akari: Yep we did alright! and senpai was soo cool ther the way he shoots the ball so far from the basket and it still manages to get in the hoop!, how amazing is that!!

While they were talking they happened to see Sayaka with Touko getting some drinks from the vending machine.

*Yuu's mind*

oh great i have to deal with Nanami-senpai.. Again

Sayaka: Oh its Koito-san with her friends.

Touko: YUUUUUUU I MISSED YOU!!

Yuu Dodges her hug and says something

Yuu: Give me a break Nanami-senpai!

Akari: oh hey Saeki-senpai and Nanami-senpai

Koyomi: Hello.

Touko: Don't you love me anymore, Yuu..?

Yuu: Wait it isnt like tha-

Touko: well i guess you dont really love me anymore because you dodge my hug..

Yuu: Im sorry Nanami-senpai!, i just needed some space thats all!

*Yuu's mind*

What was she thinking of course i was going to dodge her hug!, I mean there other people here Nanami-senpai!

Touko: well if you truly love me then you would hug me right now..

Yuu: ugh fine come here..

Touko finally hugs Yuu for a few moments and then stops the hug.

*Sayaka's mind*

Weird.. Touko wouldn't let anyone get close to her back then now shes asking Koito-san for a hug.. and she was saying that Koito-san doesn't love her anymore.. what was that, Touko..

After that incident, they all went home.

Yuu already had come home to see no one was there.

*Yuu's mind*

thats weird.. Nobody's here...

Until she heard a knife stabbing someone and that someone was screaming.. Yuu was terrified and went to check it.. and saw Touko stabbing her mom.. and blood has all over the room...

Touko: YUU-CHAN!!!! IM SO GLAD YOUR HERE WITH ME!!

Touko drops the knife and hugs Yuu tightly.

Touko: i really missed you, Yuu-chan...

Yuu pushed her hard and screams

Yuu: WHY DID YOU MURDER MY WHOLE ENTIRE FAMILY!?!?

Touko: they were getting in the way of our love, Yuu-chan! dont you understand all the things i did for you!!

Yuu: NO I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY DID YOU MURDER THEM, WHY NANAMI-SENPAI!?!?

Touko: im the only thing that you need, Yuu-chan.. me and only me

Yuu: w-what?

Touko: dont you see my love for you, Yuu-chan?

Touko: i had love you from the very beginning, why dont you see it?

Yuu: wait Nanami-

Touko pinned her to the wall and started kissing her.

Yuu: mmf- ngh-

Touko kept on kissing her and breaks the kiss

Touko: Yuu-chan, say that you love me.

Yuu: but our promise!

Touko: I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT SHITTY PROMISE!, JUST TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME!!

Yuu: ..

Touko: go on, say that you love me Yuu-chan~

Yuu: i.. love you, Nanami-senpai...

Touko: Good girl~

(A/N: IM SO SORRY IF THIS WAS CRINGEY I DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING IN MIND SO I JUST DID THIS, AGAIN I SINCERELY APOLOGISE IF I MAY HAVE SCARED YOU OR HAVE CRINGED YOU IT IS MY FAULT MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES!!!)