"Um he just gonna have to deal that little boy is 18 nothing to be jealous—

"Do you even know what he look like." Kareem yelled scrunching up her face.

"Calm yo ass down your fourteen." Sandra told Kareem eyeing her

"Right, and why would care what he look like. that's a kid." Jayden dismissed them getting up and stretched her arms.

"Your such a hater." sani frowned

"I know. I'm about to go link up with Bella don't miss me to much." Jayden blew them a kiss before rushing out the room and grabbing her keys.

Pulling up to Bella's she get out and ring the bell doing it again to annoy her.

"Here I come." Bella semi yelled out of breath from the stairs.

Jayden looked seeing the outline of her best friend body come to the glass door before unlocking it and opening it.

"Hey girl." Jayden greeted Bella pushing past her going in the living room

"Yeah just come on in." Bella sarcastically spoke closing and locking the door following her.

"Love you to. are you going on tour with me?" Jayden asked getting straight to the point sitting down on the couch.

"Girl you know I am 3 month vacation let me call my baldheaded ass daddy for some money" Bella grabbed her phone and text her dad for ten thousand dollars.

"I gotta announce the tour on my page." Jayden pulled her phone out her jacket pocket.

"Bitch the shaderoom already beat you to it." Bella leaned over and showed the post.

300,000 likes Theshaderoom #TSRINSIDER well it looks like Singer #jaydenmarie and rapper #nbayoungboy will be doing a joint tour presented by #rollingloud

300,000 likes
Theshaderoom #TSRINSIDER well it looks like Singer #jaydenmarie and rapper #nbayoungboy will be doing a joint tour presented by #rollingloud

Ybkids : y'all forgot to hashtag yb better
Jheneaiko : yess now let's hope they do songs together.
Welovejayden : yeah tour finna be sold out

"Yep somebody about to get fired like foreal" she unlocked her phone and and went to her call log to call her manager.

"Hello Jayden." Cassia her manager natural blank tone sung through the the phone.

"Why is the tour already announced." Jayden asked in a calm tone, running her hands through her hair.

"Well we thought it was best for the blogs to announce it first."

"And how does nba feel about that" Jayden questioned, biting her lip.

"Well we talked to his manager and he said it's okay with him."

"Cassia next time talk to me first okay? I don't like when you do stuff like that." Jayden spoke softly into the phone.

"You know I love you and I want what's best for I promise next Time I will check with you first."

"I love you to I'll call you back later." Jayden spoke before hanging up before cassia could say anything else.

"Mmm you still look upset go get some dick." Bella suggested looking at Jayden.

"No. I was coming over her to tell you about my problems bestie." Jayden gave her a smile.

"Okay what." Bella mirrored her smile putting her phone down giving Jayden her undivided attention.

"Well for starters I'm suppose to do a song with nba but we live in different states and he want us to come up there, but I'm like why can't we just make it when we get on tour but my manger said we have to perform the song on the first day." Jayden rambled quickly her frown deepening by each word.

"So what I'm hearing is we going to Utah with the white people?" Bella tilted her head in a confused manner.

"Yeah an—

"Girl hell no they be linching folks up there" Bella cut Jayden off looking as if she was crazy.

"Be quiet. We have to go up there tomorrow and me and him have to do preview of the song"

"Is Na'jour coming?" Bella asked

"Nope." Jayden replied popping the p

"Trouble in paradise?" Bella said laughing

"I don't even know I haven't even heard from him in two days" Jayden told her rolling her eyes

"Bestie your single" Bella replied before laughing

"No I'm—

"Yes you are it don't matter if he in the studio or if he busy he could still shoot you a little text" Bella cut Jayden off seeing she was about start making excuses

"I get that but let me just talk to him first it might be for a good reason" Jayden reasoned but Bella wasn't having

"If his momma ain't dead he should be answering yo calls" Bella spoke before shrugging

"Girl you are a mess—

"But you love me"

"And I do" Jayden gave her a warm smile

Fa fa fa this what the twins look like

Sani

Kareem ( kuh— rim)

Kareem ( kuh— rim)