Part 1

Thanks to the person who asked me to make this book.

Also I know ScarlettOlsen_ and lyvvis have also done little natx Wanda books so creds to them (they're great books so I highly recommend reading them if you haven't)

Everyone was in the living waiting for Natasha to come back from her long mission. "Hopefully she is in a better mood than last time." Tony sighed falling back onto the couch. "That cake cost me 600 bucks, and it was $400 to get my suit cleaned." Steve sighed. "Well just leave her alone this time and don't lock her out of her room then maybe she will be nicer to you and you won't end up with a cake smashed in your face." The others started sharing all their favourite stories about Natasha's rages as they laughed at whichever one of them had decided to anger the Russian spy.

Wanda on the other hand wasn't laughing, she had always had a soft spot for Natasha. Wanda had learned that reading people's minds was no longer something she enjoyed doing. Sure hearing people's could be great at times like finding out about drama between the avengers and all the gossip or using it to win at games or help on missions but there was a definite downside.

Trauma.

All the avengers had it, although it affected some more than others. And she often saw and heard things she wouldn't want anyone to have to go through. Natasha Romanov was one of the most noticeably affected people.

(In this fic anyway but everyone's trauma is way too overlooked and shouldn't be compared.)

There had been several times Natasha would zone out in conversations and soon wanda's mind would be filled with some of Natasha's thoughts they worried her every time.

Wanda didn't know what to do, clearly Natasha didn't want people to know about her past or how upset she was it was getting to the point that she was lashing out at people so they wouldn't notice or care about her anymore.

Of course even when Natasha had her outbursts the team still cared deeply about her but she didn't know how to process any of her feelings towards people. And Wanda always found out how guilty she felt whenever Natasha did lash out at one of her friends.

Wanda couldn't ignore Natasha's need for help any longer, she needed to do something but whenever Wanda even came close to talking to Natasha she would walk away. When Wanda did hear Natasha's thoughts she would look at the Russian, the second they made eye contact Natasha would leave as fast as she could.

Wanda wanted to protect the spy from everything and help her deal with her less than unfortunate situation, she's assumed it was because she was a caregiver and it was natural instinct to protect people, like the team, but she never felt it this strong before. She got her answer when Tony said one word.

"Little."

Wanda was pulled from her thoughts. "What did you say?" Tony smiled. "Natasha is a little."

It made sense. The constant mood changes, the way she avoided talking to people so just nodded constantly, not to mention her thoughts about being scared that she was going to be found out. It also made sense why she felt so strongly about protecting her.

"Speaking of, she's back." Tony said tapping his iPad screen. Sure enough Natasha walked in a few seconds later, she seemed happy considering she'd just be away for three months.

"Hey romanoff, good to have you back. There's no cake this time unfortunately." Tony said sarcastically Nat just smiled. "How did it go?" Steve asked. "We heard you were great." Nat shook her head. 'Should've done better.' She thought, loud enough for Wanda to hear. "Fury said it was a success but it wasn't my favourite one yet that's for sure." Nat chuckled but Wanda saw straight through it.

"Well you're here and it worked so that's all that matters." Tony smiled Nat gave him an appreciative nod. "I'm sorry guys but I think I'm going to go shower and go to bed." Everyone nodded so Natasha left quickly, they soon heard the door slam, the sound made Wanda flinch. "She does that every time." Tony said rolling his eyes.

Throughout the rest of the celebration Wanda couldn't help but think about Natasha, clearly she isn't comfortable with expressing emotions so what if something bad happened on that mission that Nat isn't sharing.

Wanda decided to go check on the redhead so she excused herself by lying about being tired. Wanda knocked twice but she didn't get any response. She was tempted to try and open the door but before she could she heard a cough behind her.

"If I don't answer it means I don't want to be bothered and or I'm not in. Never try to go in my room without my permission again." Nat spat opening the door just enough to slip inside before slamming it shut again. On the other side of the door Natasha was quietly cursing herself she left her stuffed animal laying on the bed in plain sight. What if Wanda walked in and saw it Natasha Romanov shouldn't have stupid teddy bears she threw it across the room in frustration.

Natasha looked at the bear laying on the floor. "I sowwy." She hugged the teddy before placing a kiss on its head. She placed the stuffed animal back on the bed before cuddling up next to it. Natasha squeezed the bear as the tears started to fall from her eyes.

Wanda sighed once she got back to her room if only there was a way she could help the girl.

Animal/ Name suggestions for the teddy? because some of you are creative af

Also I will make another little Wanda x Nat fic I just need to think of a title so if you have suggestions for that or this book they would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you : )