iii.

the next two weeks were amazing.

you and larry shared numerous memories, hugs, small touches such as touching knees or elbows, and even kisses. though neither of you gathered the courage to kiss eachother on the lips.

neither of you ever actually made your relationship official, it just kinda happened. and you were okay with that.

the closer and closer you got to the end of your time in new jersey, the more bittersweet the moments with your friends got.

you, larry, isaac, nick, and tanner all went to the gym one of the days and did a stream for tanner. you all just messed around and tried to show off to eachother. you had an absolute blast.

you all also went to numerous restaurants, with you and larry touching in some way. whether it'd be holding hands, his hand on your knee or thigh, or one of you leaning your head on the other's shoulder, you two were once again inseparable.

every day, you woke up in Larry's arms. you often woke up before him because you were anxious being away from home. you were homesick.

larry picked up on this quickly. he'd wake up when he felt you moving around and squeeze your torso just a little bit, making you feel safe.

you'd lean up and kiss his cheek when he did this, and in return he smiled tiredly, drifting off to sleep again.

a few days before everyone left to go back home, Isaac, nick, and tanner had brought up you and Larry's relationship at dinner.

"so uh, are you guys like.. together?" tanner asked.

you glanced over at the boy next to you and opened your mouth to speak.

"well- uh... i mean..." you paused, trying to think. "i guess? we haven't really... um... talked about it?" you stuttered, your sentence coming out like a question.

larry squeezed your hand. "short answer; yes." everyone laughed, the other guys at the table cheering for you both.

you smiled. you liked this. more than anything you could imagine.

the day before you had to go home, you were going through your camera roll - both on your phone and camera you used to vlog the trip.

you scrolled for so long, laughing at funny pictures of all of you guys making funny faces and messing around. some of them were from the gym, ones where nick was trying to lift larry like weights, and tanner doing the same.

you also smiled widely at the picture of larry asleep with his head in your lap, hugging onto your arm that was rested on his cheek.

that wasn't the only picture like that though, you had many others.

your personal favorite was one of you and larry sitting on a bench at near sunset. the clouds were in beautiful shapes and sizes. the sky painted pinks, oranges, and yellows. you had set up your tripod behind you both, putting the timer on and running back over to larry to pose for the picture.

his head was rested on your shoulder, with your head rested on his. the picture had turned out beautifully. that was definitely one you're putting on your wall at home.

you were sat on the floor in front of larry as he raked his fingers through your hair. you all were watching a movie on the TV, but you slowly started to drift off to sleep.

you woke up slightly as you felt larry tap your shoulder to wake you up.

"hey, y/n. let's get you to bed." he whispered as he was trying not to fully wake you.

you hummed and got up to walk to your room.

you woke up the next morning, dreading having to get up.

today was the day you had to leave.

that morning was full of you and larry hugging and cuddling.

you had to catch your flight at 2pm, so you had a decent amount of time. but not enough.

the car drive to the airport was emotional. larry clung onto your side, your hands clasped together as his head was pushed into your neck. all of you had so much fun, and none of you wanted it to end.

the boys walked you to your gate, and you hugged them all one by one. then you got to larry.

he was already tearing up a bit, which broke your heart.

you pulled him in close again, just like you had on your first day here.

"ill text you everyday, i promise. we can make this work, i know we can." i whisper in his ear.

he sniffles a bit into your chest.

he lifts his head up and grabs your shirt collar, pulling you in for a kiss.

it had felt like sparks were flying. fireworks soaring. electricity rushing through your veins. the kiss was amazing. it was filled with so many emotions and feelings, it felt so right.

you parted for air, smiling at him.

"i love you so much larry." you spoke, shakily.

"i love you too, y/n." he broke down with each word.

you kissed him again, and reluctantly pulled away.

you turn to look at your friends and boyfriend, hot tears streaming down your face and clouding your vision slightly. you waved weakly before turning around and walking to board your flight, keeping your head slightly down to avoid embarrassing yourself.

that was the best two weeks of your life, to say the least.

the end.

---

hey, thanks for reading this lil three part story!! sorry my mediocre writing skills made this story suck lmao

i thought this was a cute idea honestly, i really enjoyed writing this.

I'll be writing more stories like this in the future, i hope you'll read them :)

ill also probably put out an epilouge sometime soon (hopefully) and i also wrote some little memories that i wasn't sure how to encorporate into the story so ill make a chapter for those too.

hope you enjoyed!

released all at once on april 20th 2022.
total words: 3,041