The Destroyer Milim Nava

Start from the beginning

Milim: What?!?! Sister?!?! But wait a minute I don't remember you having a sister and you never mentioned you even had one!!!

My sister just look at me and communicate with me using thought communication for us to speak privately.

Kumoko: (You do realize Rimuru doesn't have a sister and how are you going to explain to her about us?)

Rimuru: Don't worry I just had to make up a story to make her believe that you are my sister. Also if my memory is correct from Rimuru previous life he did actually had siblings.

Kumoko: (I don't know where you got that information from and how would you know that he does have siblings?)

Rimuru: (Well the reason why I know of this is because I have Rimuru memories and memories from his past life as a salaryman.)

Kumoko: (Okay but back to the main topic. Would it be better if you tell her that I am your adopted sister that would make her believe and not make her to confuse.)

Rimuru: (Mmm that sounds like a great idea let's go with that.)

Rimuru: I know you may be confuse Milim but-

Milim: Oohhh wait a minute I think I get it now!

Rimuru: Huh get what now?

Both Kumoko and I were confuse till Milham continues.

Milim: Since you were reincarnated to a new world you must've been raised by a family and have siblings so it makes total sense that you have a sister now. Wahahaha! I am so smart much smarter than Ramiris that little pixie stand no chance against me!

With Ramiris

Ramiris: *Achoo* I feel like someone is talking about me. Whoever this person is better not be talking behind my back or else I'll show them no mercy using my 48 different attack skills on them!

Back with Rimuru

Well this didn't go as I attended but it works fine with me and Kumoko. But I am curious about what Milim mentioned something about reincarnation. Does that mean something happened to her Rimuru? Also she did mention someone name Izis, I will have to ask her about that but right now Milim was introducing herself to to sister with her childish personality.

Milim: Nice to meet you sister of my bestie! I am the one and only Dragonoid, Demon Lord Milim a.k.a. the Destroyer a.k.a the Door Destroyer and most importantly I am Rimuru's bestie!

She said all of that with a childish tone and with pride and I basically sweat drop when she called herself the Door Destroyer which is kind of true she does break a lot of doors every time she comes to Rimuru's office. It was now Kumoko turn to introduce herself to Milim.

Kumoko: It is great to meeting you Milim I am Kumoko and I'm Rimuru little sister I actually have heard a lot about you from Rimuru.

Milim: Really?! Haha well I bet Rimuru told you awesome things about me like I had protected his people and his country for anyone who poses as a threat to him! Did I also mention the part that I am a Demon Lord and one the strongest!

Kumoko: Yeah you did. You know, I'm something of a Demon Lord myself.

Milim: Really?

Getting a good look at Kumoko using Milim Eyes seeing her strength and Milim seems impressed how strong Kumoko really is.

Milim: Wow you seem to be at the level of a True Demon Lord and more to say you could be stronger than Frey, Carrion, Leon, Luminous and... Clayman.

When she mention Clayman name she said it in a cold tone and lowered her head and her eyes were covering in shadows. Kumoko and I we're a bit worried about Milim until she spoke to me with a serious tone that made me and my sister flinch.