003.The traitorous witch

Start from the beginning

Sophie paled drastically and her eyes widened. "Your Ellanora, your the one the call a demon" Sophie swallowed thickly. "I see my name perceives me. I'm the devil herself darling" the brunette smirked making her sister roll her eyes at the dramatics. "Hayley was attacked last night by Marcels crew because somebody told him there was a werewolf in the Quarter and she only made one stop. Whoever saw her here ratted her out. Watch and learn" Rebekah explained brushing past Sophie as the sisters walked into the shop.

The two witches greeted each other while the originals pretended to look around. "That's filled with marigold, great for attracting the opposite sex. It would look awesome on you" Katie smiled at Rebekah. "I very seriously doubt that" the younger vampire responded. "Do you have any others, one with say, I don't know, wolfsbane perhaps?" Nora glowered, the witch froze for a second before recollecting herself hoping that the girls didn't see it, but they did and that was enough for them to have their answer.

"Wolfsbane? Why would you want that?" Katie asked, Rebekah didn't like this answer so she vamp sped to the witch and grabbed her by the neck. "Please do not play dumb with us" the blonde snarked moving the witch so she was lying on the counter. "Rebekah!" Sophie yelled. "We never said we'd play nice love" Nora shrugged watching her sister closely. "I just sold a werewolf some herbs, that's all" Katie choked out.

"Are you lying to me Katie? I suggest you answer my question honestly. My sister will have no problem tearing out your jugular" Rebekah threatened. "Sophie" the witch whimpered. "Just answer the questions Katie, please" Sophie rushed out fearful for the girl. "Yes I told someone, but you don't understand. I love him" the girl admitted. Rebekah threw the witch to the ground and Ellanora walked over to her pressing the heel of her stilettos to her neck.

"Let's just say that werewolf is someone very dear to me and my family. So tell us, who is this vampire Romeo of yours, shall I count to three" Ella asked tauntingly putting the heel closer to her neck. The girls had finally gotten the witch to admit who her vampire lover was and smirked at each other in triumph before leaving the shop so they could share the news with their brother, who would be very pleased with mysterious man they could now include in their schemes.

"Well you were right about the traitor. Luckily she's just a kid and she doesn't know anything about us and what we're up to, do you want to hear the part that's gonna please you the most?" Rebekah explained grinning. "Do tell" Klaus urged impatiently. "She's in love with someone in Marcels inner circle. Guess who it is" Rebekah revealed. "Right hand man type, favors silly caps?" Klaus smirked.

"Two points for you. Thierry is fraternizing with the enemy" Ellanora's added. "Well, that means he just unwittingly became the key to our entire plan." The hybrid grinned "I told you you'd be pleased." The blonde smiled. "Oh, to be young and in love in a city where witches and vampires are at war. How very tragic" Klaus said in fake sympathy.

✖️✖️✖️

"Are you out of your mind, no way" Sophie disagreed with the plan she'd just been told by the three originals. "It's very simple. We need you to perform a teeny, tiny locator spell to help us find our brother" Rebekah demanded. "Witches who practice magic in this town get caught and they get killed" Sophie explained.

"Yes about that, it seems you left out a crucial detail when we made our deal, Marcel secret weapon, the way he knows when a witch is doing magic" Klaus grinned taking the seat next to his brunette sister who was working her way threw a bottle of bourbon.

"Girl about yay high, cute as a button, anger issues" Rebekah inputed making hand gestures to get her point across. "Davina? Where have you seen her" Sophie asked nervously. "I don't know. The little brat erased my memory, right after she threw me out of a window with her bloody mind" Rebekah stated agitated.

"Oh, The money I would have payed to see that" Nora laughed before stopping when she saw the glare sent her way. "No offense Bex" she added hiding her smile behind the glass she was holding.

"Let me cut to the chase, Davina has Elijah. You witches, I assume, want to get Davina away from Marcel. We don't know where she is. Ergo we need magic" Klaus stated plainly. "Davina would sense it" Sophie recognized. "Unless of cause, another witch- say a traitor to the cause, Katie for example was to perform much more powerful magic at the same time" Rebekah explained.

"Smart, that would create a smokescreen concealing your very small spell from Davina" Nora smirked understanding her siblings plan because of the amount of time she spent following her younger brother around to numerous witches in the past millennium. "Katie doesn't deserve to die" Sophie spoke quietly.

"Sophie Deveraux. You're in no position to be so principled. You can't win a war without a few strategic losses, how many times have the vampires been one step ahead, known something they shouldn't? Your sister executed in the public square for practice in magic. Who knew she'd be caught? Did she even attempt to flee?" Klaus tormented.

"She was caught hiding in a cargo hold of a freighter before it set sail down the Mississippi" The witch reluctantly explained. "And who, pray tell, of Marcels valued inner circle manages his business down at the docks?" Klaus questioned accusingly. "Katie's boyfriend Thierry" she answered in realization.

And just like that the originals had Sophie Devereux right where they wanted her.