✨D̶a̶t̶e̶ Meeting✨ (~IshqAan)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Bhai, aaj subah jaldi uth gaye aap? Sonu bhabhi busy thi kya?" Rhea said teasingly as Raj sat down hugging them. "Ishu smjha de isko!" Raj whined and Ishqi chuckled. "Achha bhai bataiye na, aap log shaadi kab karenge?"

"Uski family se milna padega..." Raj smiled and Ishqi nodded. "Han toh hum toh ready hai, baarat lekar abhi chalte hai." Rhea said imitating dance in a baraat. Raj showed her a punch as she chuckled.

"Chalo, ab hum chalte hai." Ishqi and Rhea bid farewell to Raj who had another meeting and he would leave to join his parents at the office. Ishqi was driving while Rhea sat beside. "Ishu, promise you won't deny."

"God what!" Rhea looked at her with puppy eyes and she rolled her eyes, "Fine, promise."

~~~

Ishqi sat there in the cafe, waiting for someone named as Ahaan Malhotra with whom her sister had a arranged date today. Someone soon approached her and she looked at him.

His black eyes, smooth dark hair and the sexiest jawline she had ever seen, before she could go down, she realized she was staring him. "Ms. Rhea Rathore?"

"You must be Ahaan?" She stood up formally but her legs stumbled into the chair but Ahaan saved her. "Hi!" He made her sit and sat himself.

"So Rhea..."

"I'm Ishqi, Rhea's sister..." She explained.

"I... What?" Ahaan said irritated. "I'm so sorry, I know you should be angry but we had no other choice. She doesn't want to marry now and she requested me to come here as our family was a friend and I am so sorry..." She kept blabbering out of anxiety. Ishqi had been an ambivert and meeting new people wasn't a thing for her.

"Hey hey hey, calm down, are you okay?" Ahaan asked concerned. "No I'm not!" She snapped at him. He looked at her stunned. "What are you?"

"I said I'm sorry!" Ahaan and Ishqi looked at each other and started laughing.

~~~

Malhotra's were having dinner and Ahaan was eating quietly. He smiled remembering Ishqi, that girl was something different.

"Uhm uhm bhai, kya ho Rhea hai?" Kartik said teasingly. Ahaan rolled his eyes and raised his brows. "Ahaan, mila tu Rhea se?"

"Uhm..." Ahaan remembered their conversation.

"AVM! Vo actually Rhea ke naa aa paane ke baare me kisi ko mat batayiyega. Usko abhi shaadi vaghera nahi karni hai vaise bhi." Ishqi pleaded. "Toh mujhe konsa interest hai shaadi karne me." Ishqi smiled and nodded. "Vahi toh keh rahi hoon, pdhai likhai khaak kari hai aapne."

"Thik thi."

"So-so ya like?"

"Like?" Kartik and Sonu nodded excitedly. The whole family chuckled. "Bhai, Rhea... hmmm!" Sonu said smirking and Ahaan rolled his eyes. He wanted to say that out loud that he met Ishqi, not Rhea Rathore.

~~~

Ahaan was sitting and looking for a stylist for his upcoming businessmen awards as he was about to receive one. He went to the search bar and the only name he could see was Rhea Rathore. He was amused to see her at the top.

He quickly sent a mail to her and soon a call arrived. "Hello Mr. Malhotra." He replied with a same, "I'm so sorry for yesterday, but I want to make up for it. I'll see you this saturday, you can decide the place?"

Mon Amour (OS/TS Book)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें