Fluffy Stuff.

Compaions favoite spot to recive kisses.

no 18+ yet

Cait- Shoulders.

Cuire- Hand.

Danse Neck.

Deacon- Cheek.

Gage- Neck.

Hancock- Lip's

MacCready- Cheeks.

Nick- Cheeks.

Piper- Nose.

Preston- Forehead.

X6- Lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

companions and caressing! And where they like to caress their lovers. Also mildly NSFW here so

Cait-

Her hair/head. She will absolutely melt if you run your hands through her hair or every touch her head. Her lovers back, she'll go from the very top of their back and work her way down until she reaches a desirable point.

Curie

Her face. Run the back of your fingers down her face like it's two forbidden lovers reuniting in the pouring rain.She enjoys caressing her lovers arms and spinning her finger tips around the scars on their arms, asking them how they go them.

Danse-

Back of his arms, it's an area that doesn't get touched to often so he enjoys it more then if you were to caressed any else caressable.He loves to hold his lovers face and caress his thumb across their cheeks. His grip is strong enough that if he is filling their face, they are stuck lol.

Deacon-

His face. He wants to keep his glasses on but when he's comfortable enough, he'll take them off when his lover is holding his face.He returns the favor here, he wants to hold his lover face and caress the living hell outta of it too. He'll get lost in his thoughts looking at them.

Hancock

Stomach. It's a spot that gets little attention so it makes the experience all that more enjoyable.His lovers butt. He has no shame lol. But in all seriousness, he's a sucker for thighs, enjoys his head being between a pair and wouldn't mind being crushed by a pair.

MacCready-

His neck. It's a vulnerable spot to him so he's always cautious when letting anyone near it but when he can convince himself that they aren't going to hurt him, he'll melt in their hands.Ain't nothing like a good shoulder rub to show that he loves them.

Nick-

It's always been a little bit weird with him, some spots don't have sensors and another spots do. Some decided not to work one day and then the next they work. Cause of this he doesn't have a preference, whoever he can feel it, he enjoys.It all started with a few pats on the shoulder and now it's his go to spot when caressing his lover.

Piper-

Thighs, bonus points if it more toward the back of her things. Careful when going more inward tho.She really loves to hold her lovers hands and will caress the ever living life outta of them.

Preston-

The sides of his torso. He's not really ticklish there so he gains pleasurable enjoyment rather then having fits of laugher.He prefers to caress his lovers thighs. If at a table and sitting next to each other, he'll place a hand on them and move his thumb side to side.

X6-

He's pretty new to reviving affection so he's super sensitive all over his body. He won't admit it but he does enjoy it when his lover caresses his back. Special between his shoulder blades and directly on them too.As stated, he's not sure what to do he just goes for their limbs but tends to stick more towards l their arms.

Gage isn't here cause I don't think he would enjoy being caressed and would give a damn about showing his affection by rubbing the person he loves. If he's going to rub on them then it's going to be explicit.