"Mom , I'm not a baby-"

"Well , L/n-san , Jotaro and I will head home now" Nori concludes . "I'll be back tomorrow morning before school . See you tomorrow Y/n ."

☆*: .。.o.。.:*☆

Before you know it , it's already Saturday morning ; as you step into your bedroom with your towel wrapped around your body , your eyes scan over your outfit laid out neatly on your bed : a white sleeveless cropped tank-top and a chocolate-brown pair of high-waist cuffed joggers .

Just as you finish styling your hair , you hear the doorbell ring . "Y/n ! Don't forget to take the keys !" your mom calls you from downstairs . You complete your outfit with a black , cropped denim jacket , then rush downstairs to answer the door , grabbing a pair of keys from a side table on the way .

Not escaping your notice , Jotaro's eyes scan you up and down from head to toe , without even trying to hide the fact he's checking you out  . Though his face remains seemingly neutral , his eyes linger especially around your waist and chest , before he puts his hands away in his pockets and looks over at Noriaki .

What grabs your eyes , however , is his hat - instead of his traditional school cap , Jotaro's swapped it for a black baseball cap which is pierced with a medium-size gold star pin .

Today , he's wearing a pair of grey cargo-shorts that go to just below his knees , and a black pair of sneakers . He's also wearing a simple black t-shirt whose short-sleeves give a free show of his toned , tan muscular arms .

More lounge-style , your best friend sports a black pair of knee-length chino shorts with a green t-shirt and dark green sneakers . His iconic red hair-noodle hangs freely by the side of his face - just like it always has . "Ready ?" he asks .

"Mhm" you answer , slipping on a casual pair of shoes ; then , the three of you begin the walk from your house to the nearest bus stop . After a fifteen minute bus ride into the next town , the three of you make your way into the aquarium .

Once all tickets are purchased , Noriaki slips them into his wallet . "Alright , let's do this" he says , leading the way .

Not long later , the three of you are stood infront of a broad glass window of a tank where sea turtles roam .

Close to the window , you admire the sandy-brown-coloured mosaic patterns of their shells as they swim mindlessly around in the water : you almost wish to be a turtle yourself . You look upon the way they swim in the illuminated blue waters inside the giant tank ; you also admire the coloured corals on the sea-bed replica , with various textures and forms for the inhabitants of the enclosure to glide over .

For the next hour and a half , the three of you tour around the aquarium , viewing many different sea-creatures .

At one point , the three of you find yourselves infront of a tank displaying Lionfish .

"Kakyoin , is it just me or do their fleshy tentacles remind you of those fucking fleshbuds from you-know-who ? " Jotaro comments scathingly .

"It's not just you . I'm getting the creeps as well" Nori agrees with a visible scowl . "Let's go get something to eat" Noriaki suggests , stepping away from the tank . You and Jotaro follow .

Soon , in the cafeteria , Nori buys himself a packet of shrimp-flavoured corn crackers and a cherry ice-tea . Jotaro gets a large bag of Calbee chips and a cartoon of chocolate milk . Then , it's your turn to order . In a matter of moments , she puts your drink and snack on the counter .

"That will be 1,350 Yen" she informs you .

Just as you slip your hand into your wallet , Jotaro steps up and slams a sum of cash on the counter .

"Keep the change" he asserts simply , turning around to find a table . You push your wallet back inside your pocket , collecting your food and drink , and follow alongside Noriaki .

NORIAKI'S POV

I take a long sip from my cherry ice-tea as Jotaro stabs his straw into his cartoon of chocolate milk .

"You sure love chocolate milk , don't you Jojo ?" I ask with a smirk . He grunts , but I know that translates to 'hell yeah' .

Sometime later , Y/n pushes her chair away from the table and stands up . "I'm going to the bathroom ."

Though underneath his cap , I feel Jotaro's eyes avert over to me , and I know what he's thinking , as I see Star Platinum translucently emerge from behind him .

On this cue , I manifest Hierophant Green . Y/n has no clue about our Stand powers , but Jotaro and I both know that I'm going to send Hierophant to follow Y/n to the bathroom to make sure she gets there without trouble , because Hierophant's range is much longer than Star's .

Star Platinum gives me a thumbs up , before Jotaro summons him back . I honestly don't blame Jotaro for being so paranoid , since Y/n nearly got abducted a few days ago - but even as her best friend , I want to protect Y/n just as much as he does .

"Alright , we'll be here" I tell Y/n . She nods and turns around , heading out of the cafeteria with the secret guidance of my unique powers .

"So ... when are you gonna do it ? " I question Jotaro once Y/n's just out of hearing range .

Arms folded , he lifts his head and looks over at me with a raised eyebrow as if unsure of what I'm asking .

I prop my elbow on the table and rest the side of my head in my palm , facing my fellow Crusader . "Come on , you know what I'm talking about" I continue . "When are you gonna ask out Y/n ? "

I see him sit up in his chair and tilt the front of his cap forward , before folding his arms . He presses his chin against his chest , staring at his half eaten bag of chips on the table .

"I ... don't know if I will " he sighs .

Immediately , I sit up . "You don't know ? What kind of answer is that ?" I confront him , banging my hand on the table . "Are you leading her on ?"

"What ? Fuck no , Kakyoin" he answers back defensively . "Of course I want to ask her , it's just ... I don't know how ."

Sighing , I lean back in my chair and scratch my chin . "So you don't know what to say to her ?"

"Yeah , that ."

It takes me a moment of hesitation to come up with a response . "Well ... Just do it" I finally say after a moment . "Just ask her , Jotaro . Just be yourself and you'll be fine ."

"