CHAPTER 9| Mind Change

Start from the beginning

"You know what happens next right. I really don't want to be hurting you Yurina. I don't like it when this happens, but in the way you continue to fail me I have no choice." He spoke finally removing every price of garment from the crying man and moving on to do the same thing with his clothes. They now being in nothing but the clothes they were born with.

Yurina continued to cry,the tears  rolling down his face as he was devoured by the bigger man in a rather painful way but he didn't hate it.

He loved how he was used. As long as Shi was happy he was happy to,so he took it all with bliss. The moans escaping Shi mouth and the face of pleasure he made as he rammed into him was what  Yurina wanted.

The slaps,the beatings, the violation, he didn't complain about a thing. He was happy to be of use to Shi. And it wasn't always like this, Shi was kind a gentle sometimes, he had just made a mistake that is why he was being punished.

Shi wanted him to be prefect and void of all mistakes. Beating him and insulting him while violating him so mercilessly was a means of making him into the perfect assassin.

That was when his mind was made up.He wouldn't fail again and the next time the boy would be in their clutches.

He would become stronger and that is exactly what he did. He trained until his body couldn't handle it anymore. He trained for a week and he miraculously movie from level nineteen (19) to level thirty nine (39) within said week.

With this new found power he went back to complete his mission. Luckily he had overhead the little boys conversation and knew where they were heading to.

Nuoding Academy.

Slacking the white haired boy for a while,he was able to capture said boy easily when he was at his weakest using the element of surprise.

He had finally done it, and Shi would be proud of him. He wouldn't hurt him....... this time at least.

Because he didn't fail.

___________________________________________

*Present Time*

Nuoding Academy was in great peril. A student had just been kidnapped and the school's staff were doing everything in their power to keep things under raps.

The shame that would befall the school,a school full of level twenty (20) and above Soul Masters, allowing just a single person to be able to break into the school (quite literally) and kidnap a student would probably end the school from functioning.

The Dean of the school had called an immediate staff meeting to discuss with his colleagues a logical course of action. As he sat in the meeting room with all the teachers, a file of the boys bio information in his hands as he looked through it.

Name: Lixue Ling

Age: Six (6)

Martial Soul: Icic Blue Sliver Butterfly.

Level of Soul Power: Born with innate full Soul Power.

Relatives: Grandfather alas Old man Jack, Chief of Holy  spirit village

He sighed as he looked up from the file to his staff, preferably Xiaogang. He could see the man was not copping with the issues very well but he was the only person who could sheared light on the situation.

It was even a miracle that they were able to keep said situation so well hidden from basically every, even very few of the students knew about it safe from the students who were actually involved in the unfortunate incident.