You know, the worlds number one coke whore

A/N I know it seems like she got over being assaulted quickly but when I was assaulted I forced myself to forget it so I'm writing based off of my experience.

Y/n pov

Y/n pov

I hate this fucking school and I sit next to him

"Can I borrow a pencil"? Kyotani asked quietly "no" I replied with a smile.

"Please, mine broke" he added "I hope you get genital lice" I smiled and snapped my spare pencil before handing him the pieces.

"Can we talk about this, it was a one time thing and I regret it" he spoke quietly so people couldn't hear him. "You wanna talk about how you fucked another girl after filling my head full of shit"? I spoke loudly making everyone in the class look at him.

"I'd rather not" i smiled sarcastically and packed up my bag and started walking out of the classroom. "Where are you going miss y/n"? The teacher asked.

"To go smoke in the bathroom and cry, see ya" I smiled and left the class room.

"Go and sort this out, she isn't herself" the teacher told Kyotani as I lit a cigarette and walked towards the bathroom. "Look, I'm sorry" he sighed as I leaned against the wall to look at him. "You're sorry you did it, or you got caught"? I asked and exhaled the smoke from my lungs.

"I'm sorry I did it, I only did it because I was trying to get you out of my head. I don't feel that way about people" he was getting frustrated I could see it in his face.

"So you thought the best way of getting me out of your head was to sleep around, in what fucking world does that make any sense" I shook my head in frustration.

"Just give me another chance please, I do really like you, more then I want to" he pleaded. "Do you want me to beg, give you money, treat you better, anything" he begged.

I chuckled at his attempt "you want me that bad, get on your knees and beg" I glared at him.

I don't really care about the begging thing, but I can see the class watching us and I want to embarrass him.

He nodded slowly and got on his knees in front of me "please, just give me another chance, I promise nothing like this will ever happen again" his voice wavered and his face turned bright red.

I laughed softly, stamping out the cigarette "if anything  like this happens again, I'll castrate you" I shot him an unenthusiastic smile before walking away, leaving him alone in the hallway.

____________________________________________________________________

Ring.......

Ring......

Ring......

"What the fuck do you want" I fake sobbed into the phone.

"Can I come over"?

"Go away Kentarou"

"I'll bring you chicken nuggets"

"My interest is peaked, I'll unlock the door"

"Be there soo"-

                                      Call ended

                                  ✪‧͙⁺˚*・☾。・:*:・゚★✪

"As promised" Kyotani smiled weakly as he set the bag down next to me, "thanks Kyo" I smiled happily, reaching into the bag while Toshi sniffed around me.

"You still mad at me"? Kyotani asked, leaning backwards cautiously.

"Very much so, but you can make it up to me" I replied, breaking a nugget in half and giving it to Toshi.