saw this boy at the mall last week

Y/n pov

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/n pov

It's been three weeks and he still hasn't smiled at me.

"Kyooooo" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his shoulders from behind as he sat on the bench, "for the love of god, what's up" he sighed and turned to look at me.

"When you gonna let me hit Kyooo" I practically sang. "The fuck"? He looked at me as if I'd just told him I was dropping out and becoming a stripper.

Wait that's not a bad idea.

"Deadass" I smiled and sat myself on his lap and scrolled through instagram, "are you just gonna stay there"? He poked my cheek.

"You better believe it gorgeous" I pressed a gentle kiss to his collar bone, "I still haven't decided of I like you or not" he groaned and shifted uncomfortably. "Oh my god are you hard"? I whisper yelled as I felt something poke my thigh.

"Please shut up" he looked away, I laughed slightly at his embarrassment. "Okay fine I'll be quiet" I said and continued scrolling.

"Unless you want me to suck you off" I teased "I'm gonna hit you" he growled.

"Make sure you hit hard" I winked.

"You repulse me" he mumbled while watching the team practice.

~~~~~
"Iwaaaa, will this skirt look good on me" I asked holding up a short tacky leopard skirt. But I'm a tacky bitch, so it's perfect. "Wear what you want, you will anyways" he said while Oikawa dragged him around the store.

I browsed through the racks until I found a pink bikini and neon pink zip up hoodie that fell to my upper thigh, just above where the skirt ended.

I rushed over to the till and payed, then headed to the changing room. After I was dressed I placed my other clothes in the bag and left the changing room.

"Shittykawa, Iwa, where are you" I called out.

My phone pinged

Iwa-chan👰: Oikawa threw up sorry I left you

Me: it's fine I'm okay on my own

Iwa-chan👰: see you tmrw

Me: ttyl daddæ

Iwa-chan👰: 😑

I slipped my phone back in my pocket and zipped the pink hoodie up to the bottom of the tacky bikini, I kept walking for a while until I ended up in a fairly empty part of the mall.

I felt my breath quicken as three tall men walked over to me, practically cornering me. "Hey there pretty, what's that mouth do" one of the men asked as he towered over me.

"Carefull she bites" a familiar voice spoke and gripped the tallest of the men by his greasy hair and pulling his head back, I sighed in relief as Kyotani pushed the men away from me.

I quickly hugged his chest and held him tight, he was hesitant at first but slowly hugged back. He rubbed my back softly "I've got you, you're okay" he spoke a lot softer then he ever had.

I slowly pulled away from him "Thank you" I smiled and grabbed his hand, "it's fine, why are you here alone though"? He asked as I dragged him to the food court.

"Iwa had to take the great door home because he threw up" I said as we sat down on a bench, "I was fine for like a minute to get changed and they left me" I sighed.

"At least you look hot" he mumbled. My face lit up "marry me, I love you" I smiled and punched his cheeks. "God you're like a little puppy" he groaned at me.

"Puppy play" I said inbetween fake coughs.

"You want me to put a collar on you" he laughed softly.

"Fuck yeah, I'm god, I made you smile" I said hugging him excitedly, "your really this excited because I smiled at you" he smiled as I pulled away.

"You're so fucking cute, for fuck sake I'm not a simp" I groaned to myself.

"Don't call me cute" he huffed.