Revelation after Revelation

Comincia dall'inizio

Sadly, the kiss was too short for my liking. The crowd surrounded us in a circle, and we raised our hands in a fighting motion.

Ryder attacked first. He tried to hit me with his punches. I blocked each of his shots. Suddenly, his leg swept out, knocking me on the ground.

He pinned me on the ground as I struggled. I can't think much when he is this close to me. All I can think about is how close he is. If I just leaned up a little, I could kiss his beautiful lips. Don't get distracted.

"Oh, do. Do get distracted, babygirl." Ryder smirked, his shrub green orbs flashing with amusement. Did I just say that out loud?

I struggled, and flipped him over so I was the one straddling him on the ground. I pinned him down tightly, leaning close to him.

"Sexy." Ryder whispered, his orbs flickering to my lips.

I leaned forward involuntarily. We just pressed our lips together when the crowd cheered.

"Brynn wins!" The crowd shouted.

I was stunned after the kiss. That was seriously intense.

Ryder was just as stunned as we both stood up.

"Good job, babygirl." Ryder smirked. "But just in case. Gayus!" He called.

A man broke from the crowd and stood in front of us. He looked at least ten years older than me. He had rainbow hair, rainbow clothes, and rainbow skin. Even his orbs were rainbow.

"Hi, I'm Gayus." He said gayly. "I'm gay."

"Nice to meet you." I said. "You're going to be my gay best friend."

"Come on, let's go train." Gayus said, skipping away.

But before we can move, Jake emerged and kissed me on the lips. "I'm in love with you," he said.

I looked at Ryder, and he looked back with a ferocious glare. "You cheated on me." He growled.

"Ryder, I'm so sorry." I said, getting on my knees and bowing down on the ground. "Please don't leave me."

When I looked up, his face was stone cold. "I'm breaking up and divorcing you. I reject you, Brynn Winters, as my mate."

"No. Please stay." Tears were streaming down my face. I kissed his feet, hoping that will stop him from leaving.

I was shocked as he walked away from me. By the time I tried to follow him, he was nowhere to be seen.

I turned back to Jake and narrowed my eyes. "You."

"Look, Brynn, it was the only way to make him leave you alone." He said. "Please listen to me."

I laughed coldly. "You kissed me. Right in front of my boyfriend."

I started to leave, but he held onto my hand. "Wait. Ryder's gang isn't what you think it is."

"Talk to the hand, mister."

"You don't know how evil it is. It's not a gang. It's a secret socialist community meant to destroy the US government, also known as the world's government."

"I don't care, Jake." I tried to leave, but Jake held on tighter. "Why can't you let me be a part of his gang?"

"Listen to me! I-" He breathed a deep breath. His honey brown orbs were filled with determination. "I am the son of the Vhampyr's mafia boss."

Ryder

I knocked on the door of Brittany's apartment. A few seconds later, the door opened. Brittany stood there in her bathrobe with her two lackeys behind her. Lindsay was glaring at me while Heather was looking at me with a slightly neutral look.

"You ditched Brynn and you want me back, huh?" Brittany said seductively and licked her lips. She thrusted her sponges towards me.

My heart twinged when she mentioned Brynn. I can't believe she would cheat on me like that. I never thought this would hurt so bad. Brynn and I were never meant to be serious, but somehow, I fell for her. Hard.

This is all Brynn's fault. She is the one who cheated on me. I should get over it.

"Aren't you dating Billy Bobby Brown?" I asked.

"No. I ditched him after realizing he won't make you jealous. Also he cheated on me ten times."

It's pathetic how Brittany thinks I'm in love with her. She should really get over it. That whore.

"That is not what I'm here for, Brittany." I sighed. I can't believe I'm asking this. "I need your help."

A/N: I'm really suffering right now. I'm dealing with anxiety, depression, and losing both of my parents in a car accident. The only way you can make me feel better is... vote, comment, share, like, subscribe, and turn on the notifications!