After a few minutes Amara leaned back, hands on Kate's face, thumbs gently wiping her tears from her cheeks before leading her to the bathroom.

Kate sat on the closed toilet, Amara going to finding the first aid kit to clean her wounds.

"Here," Amara brought the girl a hoodie and sweatpants, "Change, I'm gonna figure out how to fix you up"

Kate sighed, standing up to exchange her archery uniform for the comfy clothes.

"I just wanted to help," Kate looked up at Amara as she now stood between the girls legs cleaning up her wounds, "Ow!" Kate pulled her face away.

"Hey! It's going to get infected if I don't do this, the old cut got reopened," Amara warned, looking down at Kate, her hand under her chin pulling her face back towards her.

"Sorry," Kate sighed, letting Amara do what she needed to.

"You did help," Amara tried to help her feel better.

"But the way he told me to leave, I just...I don't know what I did"

"Kate, that's a dangerous line of work, maybe he was genuinely just trying to protect you," Amara sighed, feeling a little bit thankful Clint sent Kate home. She set down the cleaning wipe she had been using, reaching for a bandaid.

Kate didn't know what to say, she was just so confused by everything happening.

Amara finished tending to her girlfriend's wounds in silence, when she was done she started to walk away.

"I really thought I could be one of them," Kate light shook her head, head in her hands in shame, fingers massaging her temples, feeling stupid.

"You can be," Amara walked back to her, forcing her way between Kate's legs again, sitting down on one of her legs, "You're strong, you're smart, you're beautiful," she smiled downed at her girlfriend, grey-blue orbs meeting dark brown orbs, a soft smile pulling at Kate's lips as she slid her hand up the side of Amara's thighs.

"You are Kate motherfucking Bishop," Amara's words were dramatic, a big smile on her face when she said it, "You, my little archer," she held Kate's face in her hands, "Can do anything you put your heart to."

Kate's hands wrapped around Amara, pressing her body to her's, "I love you," her voice was soft and scratchy.

"I love you," Amara ran her fingers  over her girlfriend's back.

Kate pulled away, looking up at her, "Can I stay the night?"

"Of course"

The two girls slowly made their way into Amara's room, the two laying on the bed, not touching each other, Amara was scared to hurt Kate but also wanted to not overwhelm her.

"Mar?" Kate's voice was still soft and low.

"Mhm?" Amara rolled over on her side facing Kate, hands under her head. Kate also rolled onto her side so she could see her face.

"Thank you," she smiled at the girl in front of her, "For just being you, for always supporting me and helping me, I really appreciate you"