itzy's reaction / having a crush on you.

[ itzy's reaction to having a crush on you / female reader. ]

< hwang yeji 3

< hwang yeji 3

— you both were already friends at the time

— after a few weeks of talking and hanging out together, that was when she started to develop feelings for you.

— she told all the members but until now, she regrets it because the members always tease her everytime you're with them.

— always looking at you and listening to what you say.

— a little flirting there, a little flirting here.

— always saying that you're cute and always complimenting you whenever she got the chance.

— every little move that yeji did to you made you flustered and blushed too many times, vice versa.

all five members + you were eating in a restaurant to hang out and catch up with each other, you were sitting next to yuna and lia as yeji sat in the opposite while ryujin and chaeryeong were next to her.

"i heard you girls are preparing for a comeback.", you said as the girls nodded in unison, "it's going to be a busy week."

"at least we get to meet you again, you're fun to be around!", yuna exclaimed before you smiled at her, you looked at yeji and noticed there was something in the corner of her mouth.

you took a napkin that was next to your plate before you stood and wiped yeji's mouth before sitting down, "you got something there in the corner."

yeji sat while she was frozen, you were very close to her face and she could feel her cheeks heating up,  "t-thank you ..."