Mafia Vampire husband #1

A/N POV
A dark silent roads plus cold weather were a girl walking while humming a song let me introduce her she's Y/N Choi Y/N daughter of a billionaire buisness man and mafia she's 23 year's old and she likes to do paintings even she had her own painting class she always teach painting to many people's they really get inspired by her skills she's an artist. Back to story

she's walking peacefully but suddenly she heard a loud thud like someone or something fall so she gone to check were the sound came.....then she came in a dark alley and saw a man is lying on the road

Y/N POV
I get shocked when I saw a man lying on the road then I walk towards him and kneel infront of him I shake him to wake up but he is not even moving I got scared then I check his pulse and then I realise that he's already DEAD I really get scared so I leave him here only I was about to run from that alley Suddenly a man jumped from the upper side in front of me I get flinch really hard he is wearing whole black a long black coat with hood he is also wearing a black mask then I saw his eyes h-his eyes are RED? How?? I think he is wearing lenses then suddenly he removed his mask then I saw his lips are covered with something red liquid then I realise it's BLOOD he smirked I widened my eyes I turn around to ran fast as I could but he came infront of me with the speed of light in 1 second then I speak....
Y/N:- what you want ?
??:- *smirk* You....
Then he grab my neck and about to bite my neck but suddenly he started screaming their I saw a man behind him is he doing something to him ? Then he signal me to go. Without thinking anything I ran away being really scared I ran fast as I can. My dad's assistant always come to pick me but today he didn't came If he had come to pick me up, this would not have happened with me. I'm really scared that I didn't realise that I already reached home when I entered I saw my mom dad sitting on the couch I quickly wipe my tears and wear my coat nicely then they saw me and smile I smile back.....
Y/M:- hun you came...
Y/N:- y-yeah mom
Y/D:- how was your day Princess ?
Y/N:- everything is well dad nothing much
Y/M:- you must be tired and hungry go take a shower and come for dinner ok
Y/N:- *nodded*
Y/N's dad notice that something is off with her because whenever she come home she always talk with them cheerfully but today is different...
After you get fresh your dad call you for dinner as everyday. Then you went towards dinning room there your mom and maids are serving the food you sat infront of your dad then you started eating their also your dad notice whenever you eat you always feed them in between and always make them laugh while saying jokes or telling them about how you spend today's day but you are silent the whole time then your mom speak
Y/M:- princess!
Y/N:- huh! Yes mom?
Y/M:- we wanted to tell you something.
Y/N:- yes mom please say....
Y/M:- me and your dad saw a boy for you.
Y/N:- ohh so ?
Y/M:- so they are coming tomorrow to meet you are you okay with it if you don't want to so i will refuse-
Y/N:- no mom I'm okay with it let them come
Y/M:- if you like the boy then only you will say yes okay Don't say yes for only our happiness if you don't like it. Only your opinion will be their okay..
Y/N:- okay mom
then you finished your dinner and wish them good night then you went to your room your dad thought to talk with you.

At Y/N's room
Y/N POV
I'm still thinking about the incident that happened just some hours ago if that man didn't came in right time I was about to die and I can't believe that vampires still exist I just heard their stories and saw their movies but I didn't know it's in real life also. My thought gone interrupted by a knock...I open the door revealing dad..
Y/D:- did I disturb you princess ?
Y/N:- ahh no dad please come....
Then he came inside and sat on bed he signal me to sit I sit beside him then he grab my hand gently.
Y/D:- what happened today ?
I slightly widened my eyes.
Y/N:- w-what are you t-talking about dad ?
Y/D:- you know very well what i am talking about.
Y/N:- i-i don't know dad *look away*
Y/D:- then why are you shuttering and looking away
Y/N:- ..........
He sigh and grab your chin gently turn your face towards him you look at him controlling your tears...
Y/D:- now tell me what happened ?
Y/N:- *burst out* d-dad!
I hugged him very tightly he also hug me back
Y/D:- tell me princess what happened?
Y/N:- today when I was coming home I saw..........
Then she told him everything... instead of being shock he become really angry but he didn't show her so he pretend to be shock...
Y/D:- a-are you okay princess ? Are you hurt somewhere ?
Y/N:- thanks to that man he came in right time he saved me....I didn't even thank him....
Y/D:- it's okay hun you are fine that's matter.....now sleep you are really tired and tomorrow they are coming to see you also so sleep tight okay....
Then he made her lay down on the bed and cover her with duvet then he started crasing her hairs she's so tired so she sleep fast......then your dad saw your dry tears and wipe it then kissed your forehead and without making any noise he came out from his room and went towards his home office room he call someone.....
OTP📲
Y/D:- did you kill him son ?
??:- yes uncle *smirk*
Y/D:- thank God you came on time if you didn't came she would-
??:- I'll not let that happen uncle untill I'm alive no one can even dare to look at her....
Y/D:- thank you son
??:- There is no need uncle, after all we are like our own right ?
Y/D:- yeah...so you all are coming tomorrow right ?
??:- offcourse we are coming uncle.
Y/D:- okay see you tomorrow good night....
??:- good night uncle....

TO BE CONTINUE.....