Prologue

You might have heard of Hercules and Iphicles.If you haven't then brace yourselves for the messy tale: Heracles, hero of a hundred legends had a twin, not quite as glamorous nor renown Heracles was conceived of: Zeus disguised as Alcem's husband the night before her true husband returned  from battle.She bore both children in the same womb, yet Heracles capable of choking snakes in the cribs as he was, was never wanted.

I had a brother too, Harry, though he looked very different from myself, my red hair clashed against his black, as well as his green eyes looking like vivid moss compared to a stormy gray sky that were mine.Besides Harry, I had no friends except for Decima.No one else knew of her and she came to me when I was on my lonesome.

Decima was a dryad and my protector.From reading between the lines, you can perhaps already tell who my father is: Zeus.The lord of lighting already had a wife, Hera goddess of marriage and destroying the lives of her husband's affairs and by blows.

Decima was clever, achieving favor by Athena herself .I knew her at seven,That day was a sunny one.I rocked myself on a swing set.It was times like these, I thought of my mother and my father, the father I thought was my father then to be exact.The Dursley's always kept even the slightest snatch of information about them secretive.They raised Harry and I, Harry locked in a cupboard and my room, spare crowded by Dudley's junk.

At the time Harry was pouring over grueling chores for offending them.My brother was dear to me, but the idiot didn't know to contain his temper.I wasn't much better, inheriting an olympians ego and all, but since I already knew my control over bolts, I always held a certain advantage, like they were the pigs, clueless and ignorant in their empty win ,when I was plotting a million ways to strike them into ashes.

Decima informed me later she had visited before, but back then my mind was too young.On the other hand some form of recognition rose in my idle memory, as the young woman emerged from the brushes.She was very pretty with a wreath of lilies in her shockingly white hair.

Her eyes were intelligent and smile was charming. Even the birds chirped for her attention, afterwards she approached me.

'Hello, Alwyn'

'How do you know my name?' I asked, not afraid in the slightest. Even when I was young, electricity was in my blood, a force I could bend simple as a plastic straw.

'I am your protector, sent by your father'

I approached her intrigued.We sat down on the grass, the playground empty as she filled the summer day with stories. Decima would keep my lonely days company , growing flowers to keep in my bedroom.

The powers I had talked of.I had never used them in broad daylight, but my calm faltered when Dudley would beat up my brother.I snapped by fingers, hand shoved in pocket, and send a spark at the pig, whenever he would come in contact with Harry, making him think it was an electric shock.It was something, he couldn't even tattle for, so he kept it to himself.

Besides that there were signs of something abnormal in Harry too.With an eye, Decima remarked was like an eagle, certain things came to my attention and I asked for it.She smiled and said I would understand one day when the fates spun it.