Yandere alphabet: Pacifica

On my Quotev account, I was writing yandere alphabets for Death Note and Demon Slayer characters, so I figured, why not do Reverse Falls? Dipper will be next! perhaps tell me how you think Dipper would act in each of these in you opinion, or give me your own headcanons on Pacifica! I enjoy reading everyone's comments! :D 

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Pacifica likes affection, but she wouldn't force you to be affectionate with her if you really didn't want to. She'd be sad if she had a bad day and just wanted some hugs from you, and you didn't want to. Pazzie would probably try and make you feel bad about it, but after a few minutes she'd give up and just leave you alone.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Pacifica doesn't like hurting people in any form, and it's no different with you. If you made an escape attempt or tried to fight her, she'd absolutely hate it, but wouldn't lay a finger on you. Sure, she may isolate you, but wouldn't hurt you physically or mentally. If anything, if she did hurt you, it was probably by accident. It would be really hard for Paz to hurt you, you'd have to do something that really pushed her over the edge for her to hurt you.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

No, Pacifica wouldn't mock you. She'd be reassuring and if you were scared, she would say a sweet reassuring to you such as, "(Y/N), you don't have to be scared. You're safe, okay? Look in my eyes. I'm right here. Please stop crying."

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

I don't see Pacifica as that type of Yandere, so I don't think she would. Other than abducting you, she wouldn't. She knows how to take the word no. . .sometimes. On the rare occasion she will make sure you give her some love someway and somehow.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

There's not much for Pacifica to really hide from anyone, so, yes, she's pretty open with you. When she has a bad day, she will vent to you about it. On being vulnerable, I say she can be with her feelings. Pacifica isn't much of a crier, but sometimes you're the only persons she'll really let it out with.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Pazzie would not like it one bit. She wouldn't hurt you at all, but of course defend herself, not being able to understand why you're trying to hurt her. Can't you see the only reasons she did this was to protect you? "(Y/N), stop trying to hit me! C'mon just relax, please. . ."

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

No. This is not a game to her. She doesn't like it when. you try and escape her, and she will not tolerate it. She will keep you in a more locked up place someplace in the shack, and try to have a calming talk with you. "I'm only doing this for your sake, (Y/N). Reverse Falls is a dangerous place, and I don't want you getting hurt, okay?"

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

You'd rarely have bad experiences with her, but the most awful experience with her, is probably a time when you tried to escape, and you could see the pure rage in her eyes. She grabbed your shoulders, looking in your (eye color) eyes, saying, "What the hell is wrong with you? Just stay here! I'm only trying to keep you safe! You want me to hurt you and show you how much pain you'll go through out in the real word? Do you?"