#1

"Cleo come on I really need you to go to this thing with me han- jae says it'll be fun." My cousin chae-rin whined from the closet where she was looking for an outfit.

"Plus you need to get your butt out of this apartment you need to learn to be sociable." She said shooting me a look.

"I don't wanna it's too peopley out there." I said laying over the side of my bed upside-down.

"For the last time peopley is not a word Cleo."

"Yes it is it's a noun it describes a place or event that has a lot of people in attendance."

"I'm gonna strangle you  and you need to get out or you're gonna end up being one of those old lady's that spies on her neighbors through her blinds."

"And what's wrong with that my grandma used to do that." I argued.

"Yeah and the whole neighborhood hated her." She said throwing me a pair of jeans.

"At least I have something to do other than worry about someone else's social life." I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?" She snapped popping her head out of the closet.

"Nothing." I lied putting on a big fake smile.

"Uh huh you're going and by the way aunt

" Well you know I don't like violence and that is all that is gonna happen there." I said attempting to throw it back at her. 

" It's literally like the  MMA your brother used to watch back home."

"Yeah and I never really liked that either." I argued.

"Well I'm not going alone." She stated.

"You're not gonna stop are you?" I questioned.

"Nope."

"Now get dressed we're gonna be late."

"Fine but you owe me." I said Getting up and stretching.

" I'll buy you coffee on the way." She offered.

"Deal." I said grabbing my black tank top with the chains pattern on it.

"Well if I knew that's all it would take I would've said that first."

I stuck my tongue out at her.

" Let's get to this thing before I change my mind." I said walking towards the bathroom to do my makeup.