Information And Lunch

*Information for Yumi Kokoronashi Black (Y/N)*

Name: Black Kokoronashi Yumi

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Birthday: December 7th

Height: 5'7"

Blood Type: A

Appearance: Changes with her emotions/her quirk(s) for example allow her to change her appearance slightly such as the color of her hair and eyes.

Quirk: White Galaxy

Hero Name: Snowfall

*Stats*

Power: 5/5

Speed: 4/5

Technique: 5/5

Intelligence: 4/5

Cooperativeness: 3/5

Wits: 5/6

Proper Language: 5/6

........................................................................

...*Present Time*...

Time Skip to when the bell rings for lunch

-Bell Rings-

👑Narrators POV👑

Most of the class left as the bell rang. After about a minute, the only ones left were the BakuSquad, Yumi, Shoto, and Deku.

Deku came up to the group and stared at Yumi saying, "Come on Yumi, let's go! Uraraka's waiting for us!"

She glared at him, "I don't remember giving you permission to use my first name Midoriya. I am also not interested, so please stay away from me."

Deku glared and tried to grab her wrist to drag her with him anyway. Shoto shot ice at Midoriya's hand so he was unable to grab Yumi.

"Todoroki-Kun! Why'd you do that?! I wanted her to come eat with me! She's going to sit with me and Uraraka, you should come too!" Deku yelled, clearly not acknowledging his mistake.

"You tried to grab my cousin when she clearly stated that she's not interested. If you try to do anything to her again, I'll freeze more than just your hand," Shoto threatened.

"Oi! Nerd! You need to learn that when someone says no, it means no, got it?" Bakugou stated.

Bakugou offered his arm to Yumi and she wrapped her arm around his, linking them together as they and the squad + Todoroki left Deku in the classroom, heading to lunch.

...

"You okay? That nerd is creepy as f*ck so..." Bakugou trailed off.

"I'm fine. Shoto warned me about Midoriya before we came so it was expected. Thank you for worrying though," Yumi answered.

"Eh? Ah, yeah sure. Do you want to sit with my squad today? And Icy-hot too, he's been bailing on his own squad for a while since Deku and floaty b*tch are annoying," Bakugou offered.

"Sure, I would love to," Yumi replied, smiling.

The BakuSquad + Shoto were shocked (no not by Kaminari this time) since Bakugou was being kind and not cursing as much as he usually does. He didn't even attack anyone yet today and was being moderately polite. He even offered his arm to Yumi and she accepted!

Mina was the first to break from her shock, "Oh yeah! Black-San we're having a sleepover in my dorm tonight with our squad! We're the BakuSquad by the way, anyway, would you like to come? It gets boring being the only girl in a squad full of boys... also Todoroki you're totally a member of the BakuSquad, so is Shinso actually but he's not with us cause he went to talk to Aizawa-Sensei in the teachers' lounge according to Denki. Though how he knows this we'll never know," Mina finished sarcastically.